Other Tour Dates

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:Bit quiet on the World Tour, actually make that...very quiet
I must admit Andy this being the official 40th year of TD i thought we would have heard an announcement of some kind :arrow:

Perhaps JFs solo career may have put a small spanner in the works :?
Hmmm maybe, but to speculate wouldn't add much light. If TD are now Edgar and Thorsten then there's nothing stopping them touring bar...money, energy, the will to do it and some very very complex organisation...apart from that it's a piece of **** ;)
Yes thats a fair comment..........EF & TQ could obviously carry on regardless with the usual guest musicians :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: I must admit Andy this being the official 40th year of TD i thought we would have heard an announcement of some kind :arrow:

Perhaps JFs solo career may have put a small spanner in the works :?
Hmmm maybe, but to speculate wouldn't add much light. If TD are now Edgar and Thorsten then there's nothing stopping them touring bar...money, energy, the will to do it and some very very complex organisation...apart from that it's a piece of **** ;)
Yes thats a fair comment..........EF & TQ could obviously carry on regardless with the usual guest musicians :arrow:
and they're making some damned good music as well, so they should tour!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Yes im sure a decent tour would be successful :idea: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
staatsgrenze

Post by staatsgrenze »

They have lost a lot of their fanbase over here, namely they have not toured here since 1992........ A lot have forgotten they even exist.......... me thinks

Stephen
24db

Post by 24db »

staatsgrenze wrote:They have lost a lot of their fanbase over here, namely they have not toured here since 1992........ A lot have forgotten they even exist.......... me thinks

Stephen
true, but it didn't stop the Beatles. Perhaps people just got bored?
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: Hmmm maybe, but to speculate wouldn't add much light. If TD are now Edgar and Thorsten then there's nothing stopping them touring bar...money, energy, the will to do it and some very very complex organisation...apart from that it's a piece of **** ;)
and they're making some damned good music as well, so they should
tour!

fair comment but lets not forget Edgar isn`t a young man anymore, touring the world cant be easy when your peforming every night, I would imagine its hard when your in your prime let alone when your in your 60s.

I am amazed how Roger Waters does it, he toured in 2006 and now in the middle of touring the world again all through 2007. and it must be hard for him singing as well and this show is 3 and half hours in big arenas. the guy is a freak.
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Yes thats a fair comment..........EF & TQ could obviously carry on regardless with the usual guest musicians :arrow:
tour!

fair comment but lets not forget Edgar isn`t a young man anymore, touring the world cant be easy when your peforming every night, I would imagine its hard when your in your prime let alone when your in your 60s.

I am amazed how Roger Waters does it, he toured in 2006 and now in the middle of touring the world again all through 2007. and it must be hard for him singing as well and this show is 3 and half hours in big arenas. the guy is a freak.
I totally agree, but my Tempodrom poster (with the words 'World tour') is beginning to look a bit silly ;)
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Yes thats a fair comment..........EF & TQ could obviously carry on regardless with the usual guest musicians :arrow:
tour!

Very true, but then again few if any bands do a gig 'every' night, they have days off (TD always had breaks in their tours)
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:
tour!

I have seen the Roger Waters show once and will do so again in June. That guy puts on an amazing concert experience! Really incredible. Unless Edgar is not healthy, touring in his 60's is no big deal. Look at BB King. That man played 300 dates per year into his 80s!! You have to love performing to want to tour and I seroiusly doubt Edgar has any love performing anymore.