new downloads

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Pertou »

Taximan431 wrote:I think this is a great platform for their music in that we can access the new releases quickly.... This is showing us that Td are now thinking ahead & with a fan in mind

:D :) 8) :!: :idea: :arrow: Geoff
It's a great alternative. Thumb's up.
I hope they'll still release on cd's
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Pertou wrote:
Taximan431 wrote:I think this is a great platform for their music in that we can access the new releases quickly.... This is showing us that Td are now thinking ahead & with a fan in mind

:D :) 8) :!: :idea: :arrow: Geoff
It's a great alternative. Thumb's up.
I hope they'll still release on cd's
I do too.

As broadband speeds increase, it may be ok for bands like TD to increase the download rate to a full CD standard (or even better, one day!).

As it is, as a more "casual" fan, but fan nonetheless, I applaud the powers that be for doing this, as, for example, I'll have "Epsilon" for example this way, as I already have the original on LP and CD.

To all at "TD Towers" - many thanks for offering this service and PLEASE don't discontinue the "official" releases on CD just yet...

I don't know about you guys, but I try to backup everything musical I download onto DVD as a straight "file" for safe keeping.... I can easily retrieve it later If I want to make a CD for the car for example...
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Just been thinking (yes it does happen now and again) wasn't there a free CD given away with the first 100 copies of East? I remember one or two people getting a bit cold under the collar about it, I also remember not being one of the lucky 100. :cry: Now that would be a nice thing to offer as a download. Anyone from TDI or Eastgate looking in?
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

Yeah, the three last encores form East would be a nice treat (but why didn't they just include them on the album in the first place?).
I believe they were "Alchemy of the Heart", "Ruling the Waves" and... one more.

EDIT: "Alchemy of the Heart", "Alexander Square" and "The House of the Rising Sun"!
And there were 200 copies, not 100.
Last edited by Mephistopheles on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Let's hope the downloads can be done in 192kb.... I've emailed eastgate about this.... hope others will aswell.
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Yet another compilation to be found in the download section "The Soft Dream Decade". It contains two of the bonus tracks from the Melrose Years box, "The Back Of Beyond" and "Ruling the Waves" (misslabeled track, it is really "Ivory Town").

FYI: "Ruling the Waves" can still be downloaded from tadream.net (look under Media). And by the way, that is a 192Kbps mp3. :wink:
Last edited by tdfan on Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
timer

Post by timer »

Come on TD , youve already put some good extra's up for download, but how about some older obscurities? Please!!.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdfan wrote:Yet another compilation to be found in the download section "The Soft Dream Decade".

It features two of the bonus tracks from the Melrose Years box, "The Back Of Beyond" and "Ruling the Waves" (still "Ivory Town"!).

You can download "Ruling the Waves" at the tadream mailing list.

www.tadream.net :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

timer wrote:Come on TD , youve already put some good extra's up for download, but how about some older obscurities? Please!!.
Edgar, you're going to have to employ someone (like me) to go through your tape vaults and digitally master all those old live tapes you have (?)

Certainly the seventies could turn up even more improvised gems than we have on the TT's/TL's etc...
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

timer wrote:Come on TD , youve already put some good extra's up for download, but how about some older obscurities? Please!!.
Edgar, you're going to have to employ someone (like me) to go through your tape vaults and digitally master all those old live tapes you have (?)

Certainly the seventies could turn up even more improvised gems than we have on the TT's/TL's etc...
24db

Post by 24db »

DSJR wrote:

Might be worth having a look in Chris's 'big cupboard' first ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
DSJR wrote:

Might be worth having a look in Chris's 'big cupboard' first ;)

I reckon that cupboard holds the real Gems we need to get our hands on :cry:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

Even more downloads have been added...a great way to checkout all of this stuff without spending money on what you might not like.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:Even more downloads have been added...a great way to checkout all of this stuff without spending money on what you might not like.
If I could preview the tracks, that would be great, but Internet Explorer still shuts down if I try to open any of the files.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I can't download any until I can retrieve my account password.