Merchandise

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Would be nice to see the old TD logo t/shirt back at the merch stal with Tangerine Dream printed along the top.........mine are long gone :idea:
I was told there's a new t-shirt mate...but I've no idea what it looks like
That would be most welcome,especially if it is a tour t/shirt 8) 8) :D
I'll take a dozen. :D
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Probably not very imaginative on my part but just looking for the CD's Sony Topping Out Ceremony, Metaphor and the new tour ep/minicup (plus any new stuff) would be nice
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

:roll: I was told that the RAH will be handling all of TD's merchandise for this show. :( And not the very nice people at eastgate. And that there will probably be two merch stalls inside the venue. So as far as if you have questions on the merchandise, good luck! And bring CASH only. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :mrgreen:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

for those who missed them, I have two of the posters that were available at the RAH on my blog (only small scans though)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:for those who missed them, I have two of the posters that were available at the RAH on my blog (only small scans though)
Nice one, I never really bother with posters, are they usually signed individually or printed sigs?
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:
24db wrote:for those who missed them, I have two of the posters that were available at the RAH on my blog (only small scans though)
Nice one, I never really bother with posters, are they usually signed individually or printed sigs?
all hand signed Matt
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

The only thing I got that wasn`t music was a One Night In Space picture(not really a poster), just had a look and there is no signatures although there is a dead silverfish stuck to the card :evil:
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:The only thing I got that wasn`t music was a One Night In Space picture(not really a poster), just had a look and there is no signatures although there is a dead silverfish stuck to the card :evil:
Sadly only the one's with Goldfish on are worth money...Silverfish aren't as collectible ;)
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

cantosis wrote:The only thing I got that wasn`t music was a One Night In Space picture(not really a poster), just had a look and there is no signatures although there is a dead silverfish stuck to the card :evil:
was there an extra charge for the silverfish?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TangFanIRL wrote:
was there an extra charge for the silverfish?
:lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

silverfish are free

gold fish cost a lot more............... :)
24db

Post by 24db »

more merchandise in general...please
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I've got a nice one from Edinburgh, not signed though and no fish!
public class Geeks : IEarth { }