MOONPOP website re-designed

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

24db wrote:
24db wrote:Each to their own mate, some TD albums will appeal, some won't. There's no right or wrong, (or correct) response to music, it's always personal and you certainly can't pretend to like music you don't, that would be pointless.

It always boils down to 'music should be enjoyed', it doesn't make any difference how much others wax lyrical about it.
It's really good to see the amount of people who like this album, although I've got to say that I do respect people like Mick and Graeme who don't like it, they don't go with the crowd just for a quiet life.

I agree Andy. I respect others opinions very much - if the music is not for you its not for you.....

I paused a bit before I eulogised MFD, I didnt want to appear over the top (especially as my tastes as we know are TD without vocals)...I cant help the raving on MFD, but I hope I'm not battering the fanbase with it all : Its just that my admiration for Edgar and TD is really high at the moment.....again.
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:
24db wrote:
24db wrote:Each to their own mate, some TD albums will appeal, some won't. There's no right or wrong, (or correct) response to music, it's always personal and you certainly can't pretend to like music you don't, that would be pointless.

It always boils down to 'music should be enjoyed', it doesn't make any difference how much others wax lyrical about it.
It's really good to see the amount of people who like this album, although I've got to say that I do respect people like Mick and Graeme who don't like it, they don't go with the crowd just for a quiet life.

I agree Andy. I respect others opinions very much - if the music is not for you its not for you.....

I paused a bit before I eulogised MFD, I didnt want to appear over the top (especially as my tastes as we know are TD without vocals)...I cant help the raving on MFD, but I hope I'm not battering the fanbase with it all : Its just that my admiration for Edgar and TD is really high at the moment.....again.
Make the most of it mate, they'll be slagging off TD as usual soon :roll:
24db

News from the Cybersounds shop

Post by 24db »

Dear Cybersounds Customer,

Reduce the waiting time for Jerome Froese's second solo album "Shiver Me
Timbers" and get our five track preview EP with over 30 minutes of all new
music! Including two album and three bonus cuts.
All EPs will be signed by Jerome Froese.

Tracklist:

01. A Mellow Morning (from the 2007 album "Shiver Me Timbers")
02. Mrs. Misty Kiss (from the 2007 album "Shiver Me Timbers")
03. Sea Miles (Unreleased Bonus Track)
04. Joy And Sorrow (Unreleased Bonus Track)
05. Lamb With Radar Eyes (live at Circus Krone, Munich 1997) *

* performed with Tangerine Dream in 1997

Price is 12.00 EUR

THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER WHICH ENDS ON MAY 14th 2007

Regards,

The Cybersounds Team
24db

Post by 24db »

This product will be in stock on Thursday 05 April, 2007.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just got the mail from cybersounds :D wallet getting lighter by the day :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

easy two day vigil :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Just got the mail from cybersounds :D wallet getting lighter by the day :wink:
lol...er I did think that, but I really like Jerome's new stuff...so yes please...kerching!
timer

Post by timer »

The necessity to save money, and have at least some left for the merch stall 2007 , i will miss this one, will be doing the full though !
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

I will have to skip this release too. There are just too many new records at once and I have to save some money for food and stuff. :P
Maybe one day the new tracks will be available as downloads on Cybersounds as well, then I will use this opportunity and get my hands on the "Radio Pluto" and the "Dream Mixes 2.1" bonus tracks too.
24db

Post by 24db »

One thing struck me today, it's that I used to think Ulrich Schnauss's music had better melodies than Jerome, after hearing their latest stuff I'd say Jerome edges it.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Well Ulrich's latest not a patch on "A Strangely Isolated Place" all IMHO of course :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Well Ulrich's latest not a patch on "A Strangely Isolated Place" all IMHO of course :arrow:
as far as we can tell from two tracks. Strangely enough two of the tracks have now disappeared from myspace. Good stuff, but not as obvious a ASIP
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Well Ulrich's latest not a patch on "A Strangely Isolated Place" all IMHO of course :arrow:
as far as we can tell from two tracks. Strangely enough two of the tracks have now disappeared from myspace. Good stuff, but not as obvious a ASIP

Ive heard more than two tracks,a guy i know from Folkestone sent me a demo :arrow: IMHO its not as good :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Ive heard more than two tracks,a guy i know from Folkestone sent me a demo :arrow: IMHO its not as good :arrow:
Damn, that's typical. I always get into music from artists that do 1 or 2 great records and then go off the boil: Bjork, Goldfrapp, Squarepusher etc etc. Jazz artists are even worse!

I will be giving Ulrich the benefit of the doubt though and buying his new album
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Dont let me put you off it Andy,its not a bad album but not as good as ASIP......IMHO of course :arrow: