canyon cazuma

tdfan
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdfan »

The cover artwork for Canyon Catzuma is quite nice. I guess that the two half circles represent how half of the tracks from Oasis and Canyon Dreams were combined to form a new album.
la sagesse du destin

new downloads

Post by la sagesse du destin »

there is more and more downloads every hour.
there is dante arias (the songs with soprano voice from inferno,purgatorio,paradiso)
there are too some edgar solo cd's
some fans can find a new track
for me i will buying two tracks from stuntman because i have only the version of 79 ,the ambient highway.
and don't forget rocky mountain hawk from canyon cazuma (it's only in the german version of canyon dreams)and the two new tittles from great wall of china
All the new covers are so beautiful.
If you haven't not epsilon(2005)you can buy the two tracks for only 3,98€
(I know ,the version from 75 is perhaps better but this one is good too.)

Charles
Last edited by la sagesse du destin on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

I really like the selection of tracks on this compilation album.
24db

Re: new downloads

Post by 24db »

la sagesse du destin wrote:there is more and more downloads every hour.
there is dante arias (the songs with soprano voice from inferno,purgatorio,paradiso)
there are too some edgar solo cd's
some fans can find a new track
for me i will buying two tracks from stuntman because i have only the version of 79 ,the ambient highway.
and don't forget rocky mountain hawk from canyon cazuma (it's only in the german version of canyon dreams)and the two new tittles from great wall of china
All the new covers are so beautiful.
If you haven't not epsilon(2005)you can buy the two tracks for only 3,98€
(I know ,the version from 75 is perhaps better but this one is good too.)

Charles
As a taster of the music they're a bargain, if you don't like them then you haven't wasted your hard earned cash on the full CD...and I don't have to read yet another whinging post ;)...yet kidding lads :D
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Does anyone know if this Canyon Cazuma DVD will include both Canyon Dreams and Oasis in their entirety?
The tracks in the MP3 section indicate that only half the songs are present :cry:
Where is Summer Storm? I generally miss the typical Jerome songs in the download section such as Meng Tian, and the entire Dream Mixes series... :shock: