STEVE ROACH News

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by har »

Haven't heard this lads music yet..........i tunes has a good choice

Bestsellers;

1) darkest before dawn ( 2002 )
2) structures from silence ( 1984 )
3) new life dreaming ( 2005 )

what one do you reckon lads ?
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

har wrote:Haven't heard this lads music yet..........i tunes has a good choice

Bestsellers;

Hey Hars. Since your location is The Mystifying Void how about Steve's album The Magnificant Void. That was one of my first albums I bought from Steve back in 1996.
I would go to his store http://steveroach.com/store/store.php and sample the mp3. He has several style's to choose from. He ranges from Atmospheric Space to Desert Ambient to Pure Electronics. All depends on your taste.
A good live album would be On This Planet. For a newer release, Landmass. Good luck. :wink:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

I got into Steve in the 80's had Quiet music on cassettes :!: :!: Structures from silence then the album I really got into was DreamTime Return. I don't have all his stuff but a good selection.

And at the time I got into David Parsons stuff :-
Tibetan Plateau / Sounds of the Mothership
Himalaya
Dorje Ling :arrow: love this with the Tibetan monks chanting.

I was lucky as working for the EX Lotus Records who were 1 of the leading suppliers of EM in the 80's got to hear loads of stuff thanks to Andy G.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigdaveh wrote:I got into Steve in the 80's had Quiet music on cassettes :!: :!: Structures from silence then the album I really got into was DreamTime Return. I don't have all his stuff but a good selection.

Himalaya

I was lucky as working for the EX Lotus Records who were 1 of the leading suppliers of EM in the 80's got to hear loads of stuff thanks to Andy G.
Also on Steve's site, he is selling David Parson's latest release Jyoti. And several more of David's albums at $10. I already have some. But might pick up a few more including his latest.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

tdream4ever wrote:
bigdaveh wrote:I got into Steve in the 80's had Quiet music on cassettes :!: :!: Structures from silence then the album I really got into was DreamTime Return. I don't have all his stuff but a good selection.

Himalaya

Also on Steve's site, he is selling David Parson's latest release Jyoti. And several more of David's albums at $10. I already have some. But might pick up a few more including his latest.
Yes saw he has the new David Parsons tempted will see.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
har

Post by har »

tdream4ever wrote:
har wrote:Haven't heard this lads music yet..........i tunes has a good choice

Bestsellers;

Hey Hars. Since your location is The Mystifying Void how about Steve's album The Magnificant Void. That was one of my first albums I bought from Steve back in 1996.
I would go to his store http://steveroach.com/store/store.php and sample the mp3. He has several style's to choose from. He ranges from Atmospheric Space to Desert Ambient to Pure Electronics. All depends on your taste.
A good live album would be On This Planet. For a newer release, Landmass. Good luck. :wink:
Cheers for the info David. :) I noticed that "void" :wink: album will check it out. Have to say I liked the samples of structures of silence. Interesting stuff.
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

My mother has Quiet Music 3 on MC. That's all I know about this musician.
When it's dark enough, you can see the stars.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

j_pertou wrote:My mother has Quiet Music 3 on MC. That's all I know about this musician.
He is well known here in America Jacob.

Like TD, I have all 100 or so albums. Seen him live 15 times. And will see perform live on Oct 17 near here. Check out youtube vids of Steve Roach live. search dcgunman and you'll see my vids. :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

For anybody interested in Steve Roach's latest release 3cd Box Set. This was up on his website yesterday.

September 17, 2009 - The Box Set (Afterlight, Destination Beyond and Immersion: Four) is now shipping. With the enthusiastic response coming in at high tide, we are doing our best to get the orders out ASAP, hoping to be caught-up by September 25. Steve is currently hand printing, signing and numbering the boxes, a time-consuming process. Thanks for your patience and for supporting this very special project. As of September 16th, only about 75 copies remain! The CD's will continue to be sold individually after the Box Set sells-out.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

tdream4ever wrote:For anybody interested in Steve Roach's latest release 3cd Box Set. This was up on his website yesterday.

September 17, 2009 - The Box Set (Afterlight, Destination Beyond and Immersion: Four) is now shipping. With the enthusiastic response coming in at high tide, we are doing our best to get the orders out ASAP, hoping to be caught-up by September 25. Steve is currently hand printing, signing and numbering the boxes, a time-consuming process. Thanks for your patience and for supporting this very special project. As of September 16th, only about 75 copies remain! The CD's will continue to be sold individually after the Box Set sells-out.
Am waiting for mine to arrive David. :D
The Stoke TDBA Division.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigdaveh wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:For anybody interested in Steve Roach's latest release 3cd Box Set. This was up on his website yesterday.

Am waiting for mine to arrive David. :D
It's 11:30pm Friday night and just getting home from campfire and drinking at Old Man's Beach in San Clemente and in the mail is Steve's Box Set. Listening to Destination Beyond for a bit before I turn in for the evening. 8) I've got #58 out of 500. Wish I could of got this before I left for the beach. Very nice David. I think you'll enjoy very much mate.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

The latest update on Steve's site: http://www.immersionfestival.com/
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

tdream4ever wrote:The latest update on Steve's site: http://www.immersionfestival.com/
O I so wish I could go to the gig just need my Lotto numbers to come up David. :(
The Stoke TDBA Division.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

bigdaveh wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:The latest update on Steve's site: http://www.immersionfestival.com/
O I so wish I could go to the gig just need my Lotto numbers to come up David. :(
Ah yes. 8 hours of pure ambient/electronics from Steve Roach.
Have you got his Kairos dvd Big DH? I would highly recommend it. It has a small bit (bonus) of Steve playing live at the Colbalt gig in Sauslitos, CA. You can also check out youtube. I videoed Steve last year in Flagstaff, AZ. Should have around 6 or 7 vids on there. Good sounds. I hope you get your box set soon. Should be faster than the Royal postal there, from what I've seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SB6Agox3ss
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

No not got the DVD David but have looked at stuff on Utube great stuff. But its just that seeing him live I'd like. :)
The Stoke TDBA Division.