Concerts

bigdaveh
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigdaveh »

Still not booked me Steve Hackett tickets yet must do it today!!
The Stoke TDBA Division.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigdaveh wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Just booked for Magnum with some mates 1st November.........hope i can make it. :)
Will let you know how they were CJ cuz I'm seeing em the night before in Wolverhampton. :)
OK Dave cheers :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

That's it Steve Hackett tickets booked for Buxton Opera house, its a great old venue.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

I will join David H. and his mates at the Awakenings in Burton-on-Trent on Saturday Sept. 26th to see Terje Winther, Brendan Pollard and Edge Effect 8)

:arrow: and btw: Have also fixed myself a ticket for the Stoke City v. Man. U match earlier the same day :D
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

bergen-dreamer wrote:I will join David H. and his mates at the Awakenings in Burton-on-Trent on Saturday Sept. 26th to see Terje Winther, Brendan Pollard and Edge Effect 8)

:arrow: and btw: Have also fixed myself a ticket for the Stoke City v. Man. U match earlier the same day :D
Looking forward to meeting up again and there is a couple more forum members attending the Terje gig so that's good. Will be a dash getting from the football then to the gig O and have a beer :!: :!: :D
The Stoke TDBA Division.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bergen-dreamer wrote:I will join David H. and his mates at the Awakenings in Burton-on-Trent on Saturday Sept. 26th to see Terje Winther, Brendan Pollard and Edge Effect 8)

Enjoy mate, should be another solid season for Stoke.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigdaveh wrote:

Looking forward to meeting up again and there is a couple more forum members attending the Terje gig so that's good. Will be a dash getting from the football then to the gig O and have a beer :!: :!: :D
Who is going Dave?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigdaveh wrote:

8)
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

bigdaveh wrote:

I am absolutely thrilled that I managed to arrange this - will be great to meet up with you again Dave for both a few drinks and hopefully a great concert of EM :D
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

cantosis wrote:

Enjoy mate, should be another solid season for Stoke.
Cheers Matt 8)
It's still early days, but we got off to a great start - have L'poo away on Wednesday night though :wink:
Hope things will improve for your team 8)
hansx

Post by hansx »

bigdaveh wrote:That's it Steve Hackett tickets booked for Buxton Opera house, its a great old venue.
Think i will go too to Steves concert in Holland in november as far as I remember as a replacement for TD in Paris. Not a bad one. :)
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

Saw Kimmo Pohjonen's new trio erlier this evening. It was their premier concert and yet much better than what he has come up with with other line-ups in the last few years! Hopefully they can keep it up.
Berliner Schule

Post by Berliner Schule »

Wednesday evening I saw Peter Fox from Berlin.

Gerald
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

I'm thinking of going see Martin Stephenson and the Daintees in Stockport in Dec and may go see Black Stone Cherry in Manchester in Oct.
The Stoke TDBA Division.
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Saw The Cult last night in Beantown - "Love Live"

was quite cool to stand about 3 feet from Billy Duffy as he played the whole Love album in order (and then I left)!