Concerts

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:
24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:I bought tickets for MacFloyd ..a scottish Pink Floyd tribute band for next Friday.. :?: so I though at have a wee look at their site as you do. Noticed the date for next week..wait for it 14th August...I though that can't be right and eff me it is they will be well into their set by now and I'm well pissed off as obviously I've missed the gig. This is the most bloody stupid thing I've ever done in getting the dates mixed up. :roll: :oops: :x :evil: :cry: :shock:
where were they playing mate?
Just down the road in Falkirk.
Seen three different floyd tribute bands and the "Australian" floyd were head and shoulders above the others......They were note for note and so good had to see them again. 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote:
24db wrote: where were they playing mate?
Just down the road in Falkirk.
Seen three different floyd tribute bands and the "Australian" floyd were head and shoulders above the others......They were note for note and so good had to see them again. 8)
I remember seeing an advert for them years and years ago in a small pub in Crewe...these days they sell out BIG halls....:)
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

Just down the road? Maybe you can still catch the encores? :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
sparrow wrote: Just down the road in Falkirk.
I remember seeing an advert for them years and years ago in a small pub in Crewe...these days they sell out BIG halls....:)
I can assure the twice i have seen them at the CIA it has been packed out not a seat to spare........ 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Seen three different floyd tribute bands and the "Australian" floyd were head and shoulders above the others......They were note for note and so good had to see them again. 8)
I can assure the twice i have seen them at the CIA it has been packed out not a seat to spare........ 8)
So I hear mate, personally it's not my thing (never even wanted to see the real PF live...even though I like most of their music), but from what I've heard it's really professionally done and gives a chance to a younger (and older) audience to get a taste of what PF were like live
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Pink Floyd Live Second to none IMHO
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I have not seen any of the Pink Floyd Tribute Bands. :oops: I'm waiting for the real Pink Floyd (minus Wright and Barrett) to reunite again. :oops: :cry: Maybe I should just give in and see a tribute band. I heard Australian Pink Floyd is a must see. :arrow: :?:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Here's some pics of Heaven and Hell concert at the greek theater in LA.

DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Nice photos David 8) I did not realise how small Dio was until close up to him in concert,a little man with a BIG voice :)
24db

Post by 24db »

Where's Stone Henge? ;)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:Where's Stone Henge? ;)

Salisbury Plain Mate ! :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:Where's Stone Henge? ;)

Salisbury Plain Mate ! :roll:
that's that sorted then ;)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Great pictures that drum kit looks impressive.... 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Just booked for Magnum with some mates 1st November.........hope i can make it. :)
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

epsilon75 wrote:Just booked for Magnum with some mates 1st November.........hope i can make it. :)
Will let you know how they were CJ cuz I'm seeing em the night before in Wolverhampton. :)
The Stoke TDBA Division.