New 'TD'/ Jerome DM track

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Thanks for the heads up Andy :D :wink: :arrow:
No problem mate, just don't ask for shin-up though ;) (I've been feeling ill for 3 days now...annoying to say the least, gawd know's how you've been recently mate). Hang in there

Some weekend boozing is a bit if light relief for a few days :wink: whats up with you mate?
Hope everyone has recovered in time for the gig. I'm back at work tomorrow and not looking forward to it. I had a phone call from my supervisor yesterday and it sounds like all personnel and operational issues have been put on hold ready for my return, so I'm going to walk into a mountain of shite. Still, only a two day week and then I've got a weeks holiday!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Best of luck Mick...............looks like im going to be out for a LLLOOONNGGG time :roll: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Best of luck Mick...............looks like im going to be out for a LLLOOONNGGG time :roll: :arrow:
That's not good news Colin. I can't get referred until I have a physio assessment and I can't get a physio appointment until mid April. Then I'll waste several months commuting to the hospital, while they scratch their heads over my condition. I know what's wrong, because I've seen the chiropractor's x-ray, but I'm told the x-ray the hospital took was inconclusive. I'm now back to square one and it's very frustrating. Meanwhile, I've got to go back to work and risk further damage. :( :x
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Best of luck Mick...............looks like im going to be out for a LLLOOONNGGG time :roll: :arrow:
That's not good news Colin. I can't get referred until I have a physio assessment and I can't get a physio appointment until mid April. Then I'll waste several months commuting to the hospital, while they scratch their heads over my condition. I know what's wrong, because I've seen the chiropractor's x-ray, but I'm told the x-ray the hospital took was inconclusive. I'm now back to square one and it's very frustrating. Meanwhile, I've got to go back to work and risk further damage. :( :x

Unexceptable situation for you Mick and hugely frustrating........The one thing in my favour was the MRI scan was very conclusive.......Two discs very worn and the other hanging out on to the sciatic nerve with athritus of the lower back..............im living on painkillers and sleeping tablets,and i hate taking them........ :arrow: no choice though........i hope this neuro-surgeon appointment hurries up :arrow:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Hobo wrote:
Sounds like you should get a second opinion and an MRI scam Mick. I wonder if a private consultation with a surgeon would be a good thing to bypass the NHS just in the first stage.... should cost you about £100 and include an xray.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:

Unexceptable situation for you Mick and hugely frustrating........The one thing in my favour was the MRI scan was very conclusive.......Two discs very worn and the other hanging out on to the sciatic nerve with athritus of the lower back..............im living on painkillers and sleeping tablets,and i hate taking them........ :arrow: no choice though........i hope this neuro-surgeon appointment hurries up :arrow:
I hope things speed up for you Colin, it's very difficult to function without full use of your back. My GP has said I need an MRI, but that won't happen for some months, by that time I'm guessing I'll be at a similar stage to you. My lowest disc has all but disappeared and there is a small bone fragment lodged in it's place. The next disc has reduced in size by approx. 50%. Now all I need to do is get somebody in the NHS to recognise these facts!
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

gawd.....I send best wishes to Colin and Mick for speedy recovery

hope you both get fully fit soon! and attend the mighty TD at astoria
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I hope you are not waiting to long Mick :arrow: I think a couple of Sedan Chairs would be a good idea of transport for us at the Astoria :wink: but whos going to carry us :? :oops: :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:I hope you are not waiting to long Mick :arrow: I think a couple of Sedan Chairs would be a good idea of transport for us at the Astoria :wink: but whos going to carry us :? :oops: :arrow:
I understand Jerome is at a loose end! :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Sounds like you should get a second opinion and an MRI scam Mick. I wonder if a private consultation with a surgeon would be a good thing to bypass the NHS just in the first stage.... should cost you about £100 and include an xray.
I would love to try the private route Jason, but debt is piling up and with a new baby on the way, it's not an option.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I hope you are not waiting to long Mick :arrow: I think a couple of Sedan Chairs would be a good idea of transport for us at the Astoria :wink: but whos going to carry us :? :oops: :arrow:
I understand Jerome is at a loose end! :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I'd like to help but you look (putting it politely) a large framed gentleman.
I think i'd probably need a chiropractor afterwards :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Hobo wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
Hobo wrote: That's not good news Colin. I can't get referred until I have a physio assessment and I can't get a physio appointment until mid April. Then I'll waste several months commuting to the hospital, while they scratch their heads over my condition. I know what's wrong, because I've seen the chiropractor's x-ray, but I'm told the x-ray the hospital took was inconclusive. I'm now back to square one and it's very frustrating. Meanwhile, I've got to go back to work and risk further damage. :( :x
I would love to try the private route Jason, but debt is piling up and with a new baby on the way, it's not an option.
Ah well, try to get a second opinion on the NHS Mick.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
hansx

Post by hansx »

if we don't have our money to spend on for something else in these hard days. 2 new tracks, but again another sampler.:twisted: I'll download the tracks somehere when they are on the web. That is cheaper. The t-shirts are indeed nice.
ant

Post by ant »

:? I thought they said Jerome was going to be re-doing some of these old tracks not just releasing the originals again. Still at least that will save me loads of money 'cause I sure ain't forking out for them all again just to get the odd 'previously unreleased' track. They also said that these would not be released until the original recordings were completely sold out. What is the point of this? Presumably it is because TDI no longer exists to re-press them so Edgar has handed them over to Jerome to do. But why doesn't he just re-release them as they were and just release a new album containing the previously unreleased tracks, that way we wouldn't have to pay out a fortune to get one albums worth of new material. :(
Biggus Dickus