New Members introduce yourself here :-)

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

A warm welcome from me.
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

Hello all TD fans. I'm Drunkenmozart, and I have been a TD fan since 1973 on and off.I haven't got a favourite album, cos I've not heard them all yet !

My favourite Dream sounds are the darker ones, not yer Linda Spa stuff, although some of it I like.

I guess the earliest memory, and the biggest biggest impression TD made on me ,'was listening to an album, (I'll try to remember which one) that literally scared me ! Any composer that can do that is worth listening to.

:!:
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

drunkenmozart wrote:Hello all TD fans. I'm Drunkenmozart, and I have been a TD fan since 1973 on and off.I haven't got a favourite album, cos I've not heard them all yet !

My favourite Dream sounds are the darker ones, not yer Linda Spa stuff, although some of it I like.

I guess the earliest memory, and the biggest biggest impression TD made on me ,'was listening to an album, (I'll try to remember which one) that literally scared me ! Any composer that can do that is worth listening to.

Welcome aboard!
har

Post by har »

drunkenmozart wrote:Hello all TD fans. I'm Drunkenmozart, and I have been a TD fan since 1973 on and off.I haven't got a favourite album, cos I've not heard them all yet !

Welcome drunken :D

Bet it was Phaedra, Zeit or Atem 8) Be interested to know :wink: .
timer

Post by timer »

A warm welcome to 'Okefenokee' and 'Drunkmozart' from me 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:A warm welcome to 'Okefenokee' and 'Drunkmozart' from me 8)
...and from me also. Welcome guys.
drunkenmozart

Post by drunkenmozart »

har wrote:

Welcome drunken :D

Bet it was Phaedra, Zeit or Atem 8) Be interested to know :wink: .

Actully it was Rubycon , and also some bits of Encore, in fact There are many TD sounds that are quite intimidating, BUT, TD also produce some of the most emotional sounds I have ever heard. What can I say, they (he ) still intriques me ! :) N ice to meet you all , and thanks for the welcome. Be there at RAH.
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
billythefish wrote: How do you do Timer. I'm a fish. Nice to meet you :D
Very nice to meet you to Mr.Fishy , Im a clock ! :lol:
Nice to meet you Mr Fish and Mr Timer,im Frank Cannon in disguise :oops:
Nice to meet you guys. I'm a mad German scientist who makes sexy female androids.

And a hearty welcome to all new members to this forum. Glad you're all here!
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Welcome all newcomers to this forum. I think you will find everybody here very friendly and informative on TD. Since signing on back in 07, there was alot of info on TD I never knew of. There is still so much more to learn. The BEST site in the galaxy IMHO. :arrow: 8) 8) 8) 8) :wink:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!