Autumn in Hiroshima

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

These albums(especially the third album) is some of the best TD music for a while, really great stuff and if the final albums at least match up to that standard then the series will surely go down as an EF masterpiece.

I really love the albums and the story really adds to the listening experience

BRAVO!
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

epsilon75 wrote:Since listening to these now for some time i think that 3 is now my preference 8)
I love 'em all.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TheMan wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Since listening to these now for some time i think that 3 is now my preference 8)
I love 'em all.
So do i.....
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

epsilon75 wrote:
TheMan wrote:
I love 'em all.
So do i.....
And me...roll on Winter.... :wink:
TheMan

Post by TheMan »

sparrow wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
TheMan wrote: I love 'em all.
So do i.....
And me...roll on Winter.... :wink:
'bout the only time I'm looking forward to winter. :arrow: :arrow: :D
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

Autumn is OK, but apart from Trauma, there isn't any single track that "grabs" me, if you know what I mean. It's like a long, meandering symphonic work.

Summer is (so far) the best of the series, and I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Winter.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

rotwang wrote:Autumn is OK, but apart from Trauma, there isn't any single track that "grabs" me, if you know what I mean. It's like a long, meandering symphonic work.

Summer is (so far) the best of the series, and I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Winter.
Omniscience :arrow: :!: :!:
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

One thing is right about rotwang's opinion: Autumn is one long meandering composition split into 14 tracks to match the TRANSFORMATION word play. :wink:
But "Oracular World", "Remembering Ayumi", "Answers", "Insight" or "Omniscience" are fantastic compositions in their own right (although much too short). :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

rotwang wrote:Autumn is OK, but apart from Trauma, there isn't any single track that "grabs" me, if you know what I mean. It's like a long, meandering symphonic work.

the first two tracks made this worth buying for me, great stuff. Perhaps as the Atomic Season series continues the rest of the tracks might click with me?
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

Omniscience stands out. My favorite track on this CD
rockyrobin

Autumn

Post by rockyrobin »

... Its funny, after months of owning this cd, thinking that it was indeed rather meandering throughout, i've changed my mind - I guess I too was wanting something to "grab me" as well. "Strange Voices" incredibly short strange little gem of a track... "Novice" is a joy suddenly... & many deep TD signature atmospherics elsewhere... really great stuff after many listenings.

Rocky
"What is success? Glory? Honour? Blah blah... 'I'll never know how the elephant got into my pyjamas.' (Marx, Animal Crackers)
Goodnight, folks."
Edgar Froese on a day in the touring life of tangerine dream, UK program, 1981.