CD AVAILABILTY

Wolfman
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Wolfman »

24db wrote:
zegaking wrote:i find CDS very uhhelpful, i emailed the to see what TD cds they had instock, nothing, no reply.
soon send me a email when new stuff is coming.
feel like going to TD shop.

Liam
Things seem to be a tad quiet with CDS at the moment, in years gone by they'd always be after your money, with emails and paper catalogues being sent regularly. These days they seem to have gone for a lower profile. Perhaps times are harder and EM doesn't sell as well as it once did?
In fairness to CDS, I've just had an email from them and they apologised for the delay in writing but said they were still getting over their move and the problems they had with their computer system which has left them with a massive backlog of emails that they are still working their way through.
zegaking

Post by zegaking »

just phoned cds sales to check my orders and they didnt have one of my orders.
i think i will phone them in the future as you cant rely on email.

Liam
24db

Headsup!...Cheap TD discs

Post by 24db »

When I was in London earlier I went into Fopp in Tottenham Court road, on the off chance they might have some TD discs....my jaw hit the floor :D...they've got the entire TDI backcatalogue for a fiver each (including the double CD Purgatorio and the Klangart concert, plus Jeane d'arc, DM 3 and 4). Excuse the camera phone photo (I didn't think they'd want be taking photos with my camera :) as you'll see from the photo they also have quite a few Virgin era releases as well.

Bargains to be had if you didn't buy them first time round I think.

I make that 34 seperate recordings...yours for a snip :)
Last edited by 24db on Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

the new guildford branch of Fopp is the same

amazing selection

hmv? zippo
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

If only there was a store like that round here Andy. Could they be taking advantage of the upcoming gig?
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:the new guildford branch of Fopp is the same

amazing selection

hmv? zippo
I think Mick needs to check them out, if he's still mising some discs
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:If only there was a store like that round here Andy. Could they be taking advantage of the upcoming gig?
Out of interest which one's haven't you got?
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

in fact I spend a lot of cash on CDs in fopp

a fiver each....the back catalogue (not just TD) is deep and varied
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:in fact I spend a lot of cash on CDs in fopp

Weird way of ordering them though...by price at the front of the shop and then classic rock, with another labelled modern alternative rock. I never know where to look these days. I've got to add that Fopp seem a really good chain, even their small Glasgow branch has some TD
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:If only there was a store like that round here Andy. Could they be taking advantage of the upcoming gig?
Hard to tell from the picture which ones are missing from my collection, but there's quite a few. Now the dilemma will be: a) can I get time off work?, and b) do I spend time and money shopping before the gig, or go to the pub?
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hard to tell from the picture which ones are missing from my collection, but there's quite a few. Now the dilemma will be: a) can I get time off work?, and b) do I spend time and money shopping before the gig, or go to the pub?
pub obviously
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:in fact I spend a lot of cash on CDs in fopp

this is eactly how to sell CDs, make 'em cheap, that way to can take a risk with new or old artists. I noticed that Sisteray are doing Ulrich Schnauss's last album for £6...another bargain, oh and Atem on vinyl for £3.99
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: Out of interest which one's haven't you got?
I picked up spare copies of DM3 and 4 and East if you're interested...fiver each.
I haven't got those, but in truth I'm skint at the mo. :( Thanks anyway Andy, maybe after payday. Now the Fopp logo rings a bell :idea:. I passed the Horsham branch yesterday, but didn't have time to look in :roll: .
redziller

Post by redziller »

They had the Tangents boxset the other day @ £40 but the packaging was different to what I recall (not a release I own so could I be mistaken). Like a book with two CDs on each page.

Does the heart good to see TD pushed - praps their hoping for an increase in trade off the massive advertising campaign the Astoria's whipped up
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
24db

Post by 24db »

redziller wrote:They had the Tangents boxset the other day @ £40 but the packaging was different to what I recall (not a release I own so could I be mistaken). Like a book with two CDs on each page.

Does the heart good to see TD pushed - praps their hoping for an increase in trade off the massive advertising campaign the Astoria's whipped up
oh the irony ;)