Concerts

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

tdream4ever wrote:Bought tickets to see Chickenfoot at the Gibson Amphitheater in LA on Sept. 27th.
Cool. Couldn't get any for the London show. They sold out in minutes.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I'm off to see The Stranglers at the picture house in Edinburgh august 7.
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

sparrow wrote:I'm off to see The Stranglers at the picture house in Edinburgh august 7.
How was the gig mate? :wink:
"Tangerine Dream: Letting the music speak without words"
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

tadreamer74 wrote:
sparrow wrote:I'm off to see The Stranglers at the picture house in Edinburgh august 7.
I couldn't attend as my time machine is fooked...so I went back to the 70's to see them in their heyday.. :wink: :shock: :D :roll:
hansx

Post by hansx »

tdream4ever wrote:LAST NIGHT (March 19)- at the Greek Theater in L.A. saw the Doobie Brothers and Allman Brothers Band. Wow. . .what a hippie-fest! Allman Bros played 2 and half hours of hits and improv. Bruce Willis came out and played harmonics for 3 songs and Tom Petty and half the Heartbreakers came out and jammed with the band for 3 songs.
3 hours of sleep. Its going to be along day at LAX.
The Allman Brothers is one of the bands I should like to see once. Never seen them. Shame. But they only perform in USA. More shame. :(
tadreamer74

Post by tadreamer74 »

hansx wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:LAST NIGHT (March 19)- at the Greek Theater in L.A. saw the Doobie Brothers and Allman Brothers Band. Wow. . .what a hippie-fest! Allman Bros played 2 and half hours of hits and improv. Bruce Willis came out and played harmonics for 3 songs and Tom Petty and half the Heartbreakers came out and jammed with the band for 3 songs.
The Allman Brothers is one of the bands I should like to see once. Never seen them. Shame. But they only perform in USA. More shame. :(
Now you know how us TD fans feel in the U.S. with TD touring in Germany a majority of the time :wink:

BTW: Did the Allman Bros EVER play in Germany or neighboring countries? :?
"Tangerine Dream: Letting the music speak without words"
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

I was at the concert of Leonard Cohen yesterday at Nantes.
Nice songs.Great voice.Great musicians and Great Lightnings.
I have many respect for this Man.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

la sagesse du destin wrote:I was at the concert of Leonard Cohen yesterday at Nantes.

Charles
One of my better halfs faves.....me ..pass the razor blades.. :lol:
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

sparrow wrote:
la sagesse du destin wrote:I was at the concert of Leonard Cohen yesterday at Nantes.

Charles
One of my better halfs faves.....me ..pass the razor blades.. :lol:
O no classic bloke would love to see him but money is tight. Got the London DVD in stead. :)
The Stoke TDBA Division.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

hansx wrote:
I know what you mean. TD plays only in Europe it seems like. Just like the ABB plays in USA only. If the ABB ever do make it across the pond, I highly recommend seeing them. Live ABB is totally different than listening to them on the radio, albums, etc. Lots of improv.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Booked tickets for Magnum Porcupine Tree (never seen em) so looking forward to that 1 and then Show of Hands and Kate Rusby. So tempted for Motorhead as well. :wink:
The Stoke TDBA Division.
hansx

Post by hansx »

tdream4ever wrote:
hansx wrote:
I know what you mean. TD plays only in Europe it seems like. Just like the ABB plays in USA only. If the ABB ever do make it across the pond, I highly recommend seeing them. Live ABB is totally different than listening to them on the radio, albums, etc. Lots of improv.
I know, I have a lot of them, also live and that is better than the studio things.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

sparrow wrote:
tadreamer74 wrote:
I couldn't attend as my time machine is fooked...so I went back to the 70's to see them in their heyday.. :wink: :shock: :D :roll:
Th gig last night was brilliant a perfect set of songs..great sound too. A few fights broke out down the front and a couple of assholes jumped up on stage..One nearly knocked down JJ Burnel's speaker stack but a great but expensive night. 8)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

August 11th- Heaven and Hell (with Dio) at the Greek Theater in LA.
Should be heaven, if not in hell.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Heaven and Hell tonight. . . . :wink: