Concerts

tdream4ever
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by tdream4ever »

LAST NIGHT (March 19)- at the Greek Theater in L.A. saw the Doobie Brothers and Allman Brothers Band. Wow. . .what a hippie-fest! Allman Bros played 2 and half hours of hits and improv. Bruce Willis came out and played harmonics for 3 songs and Tom Petty and half the Heartbreakers came out and jammed with the band for 3 songs.
3 hours of sleep. Its going to be along day at LAX.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:LAST NIGHT (March 19)- at the Greek Theater in L.A. saw the Doobie Brothers and Allman Brothers Band. Wow. . .what a hippie-fest! Allman Bros played 2 and half hours of hits and improv. Bruce Willis came out and played harmonics for 3 songs and Tom Petty and half the Heartbreakers came out and jammed with the band for 3 songs.
How many of the original Doobies left David ?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

epsilon75 wrote:
tdream4ever wrote:LAST NIGHT (March 19)- at the Greek Theater in L.A. saw the Doobie Brothers and Allman Brothers Band. Wow. . .what a hippie-fest! Allman Bros played 2 and half hours of hits and improv. Bruce Willis came out and played harmonics for 3 songs and Tom Petty and half the Heartbreakers came out and jammed with the band for 3 songs.
I believe two CJ. Tom Johnston and Patrick Simmons. Three, if you include Micheal Hossack, the drummer, who joined a year later.
Last time I saw the Doobies was back in 1979 at Surf City's Golden Bear. Some great bands came through the club back in the days. Aaahh, memories.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

tdream4ever wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I believe two CJ. Tom Johnston and Patrick Simmons. Three, if you include Micheal Hossack, the drummer, who joined a year later.
Last time I saw the Doobies was back in 1979 at Surf City's Golden Bear. Some great bands came through the club back in the days. Aaahh, memories.
The "Captain & Me" a great album and their best IMHO :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigdaveh

Post by bigdaveh »

Well just booked tickets see Ian Anderson at Buxton Opera house in sep and notice Hawkwind are playing 2moro 28/5 with Girlschool as support!!
The Stoke TDBA Division.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

I was going to see Throbbing Gristle tonight - until I got landed with an enormous garage bill :evil: :evil: :cry:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Saw UFO last night....

....and they were surprisingly good. :shock:

Very tight show and some awesome playing especially by guitarist Vinnie Moore and bassist Barry Sparks.

Saw Frost/Dream Theater last week and that was a good show. Dream Theater were much more exciting than the last time I saw them (part way through a gigantic tour). Frost were also very good also and put on an impressive show despite having poor sound through most of their set.
j_pertou

Post by j_pertou »

I saw Morrissey in Copenhagen this Wednesday.

:!:

It was loud, the sound was dreadful (as always in K.B. Hallen), but it was a massive and exciting show, nevertheless! He delivered what it takes in just 80 minutes.

Morrissey is the Elvis of my generation, and his lyrics never cease to amaze and amuse me!

tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Chris Monk wrote:Saw UFO last night....

Very tight show and some awesome playing especially by guitarist Vinnie Moore and bassist Barry Sparks.

Saw Frost/Dream Theater last week and that was a good show. Dream Theater were much more exciting than the last time I saw them (part way through a gigantic tour). Frost were also very good also and put on an impressive show despite having poor sound through most of their set.
Saw UFO last year at the Coach House. Sounded awesome. They'll be back later this year. Same venue.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

j_pertou wrote:I saw Morrissey in Copenhagen this Wednesday.

:!:

It was loud, the sound was dreadful (as always in K.B. Hallen), but it was a massive and exciting show, nevertheless! He delivered what it takes in just 80 minutes.

Morrissey is the Elvis of my generation, and his lyrics never cease to amaze and amuse me!

I love Morrissey - saw him a few years ago in Glasgow (supported by the equally fantastic PJ Harvey). Great gig. :D
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:Saw UFO last night....

Saw UFO in Dundee when I was about 16. They were superb. It must have been the Strangers in the night tour, which incidently is one of the best ever live rock albums ..............

" Lights out, Lights out in _______ (insert city) 8)

Old rockers now :wink:
har

Post by har »

Chris Monk wrote:

Son saw Dream Theatre at the Download Festival last week, said they were excellent, Very popular with the crowd. He is now "into" them 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

Another one I missed! :roll:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Bought tickets to see Chickenfoot at the Gibson Amphitheater in LA on Sept. 27th.
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Right now I have tickets for the following concerts:

Marillion - October 24, Oslo
Deep Purple - November 22, Oslo
Tangerine Dream - April 1, London