TD's BIGGEST SELLING ALBUM!!

redziller
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by redziller »

Froesesque wrote:What do you guys think the worst selling TD album is?
MFD at the moment :wink: - but give it a while and it'll rocket methinks
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
hansx

Post by hansx »

24db wrote:
hansx wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:The 3 bestselling TD albums at Amazon.co.uk are:

1. Phaedra
2. Rubycon
3: Force Majeure

and no 9. is pre-orders for "Madcap"
Yes, but what is the overall best sold album????
Phaedra or Rubycon
Is that official or a wild guess. why should it not be one of the Dream Mixes. :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:
hansx wrote: Yes, but what is the overall best sold album????
Phaedra or Rubycon
Is that official or a wild guess. why should it not be one of the Dream Mixes. :)

:lol: :lol: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:
Phaedra or Rubycon
these albums won TD beween 3 and 5 gold records....there's no way that they got that number for DM. DM1 according to Jerome sold 100,000 copies
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Im a BIG fan of these Dream mixes...............i got the four volumes on my ipod and they are a great listen :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:Im a BIG fan of these Dream mixes...............i got the four volumes on my ipod and they are a great listen :arrow:
Great driving music. Got them in the car. Even the kids like them.
24db

Post by 24db »

hansx wrote:
24db wrote:
Phaedra or Rubycon
Don't forget that the way you win a Gold record has changed, these days you need to sell far less, than say in 1975. I can't tell you how many you would have had to sell in 74 or 75, especially as each country had (and has) it's own completely different system of calculating it.

For the UK (circa 2006) it stands at:

Silver=60,000
Gold=100,000
Platinum=300,000
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Platinum for best of the Dream Mixes 2007 then :shock: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Platinum for best of the Dream Mixes 2007 then :shock: :wink:
that was worldwide I think...good score but no cherry though...kerching...please insert money and play again
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:Phaedra! (all in the spirit of balance and fair play of course). I don't actually know the answer.
Madcap's Flaming Duty! I think this will sell well, although not with the analogue die hards. I'm not joking either
MFD will never sell as well as the old TD albums as they no longer can be found in any music store. True, that's not how most people buy music these days but a lot of people still go to the store. Plus, a large number of TD releases cannot be found online, such as Amazon. TD's distribution (here in the US) is terrible. You cant shaft so many buying customers and expect large sales. Very, very few people are willing to pay the huge shipping costs to get music from Europe. Very few.
24db

Post by 24db »

I didn't say it would sell 'as well as the old albums'...just well. TD's discs don't sell on Amazon in the US?, well it's obvious then that fans aren't asking them to stock them, Amazon would sell their granny if people asked ;)
Most things are available on Amazon.co.uk over here and if the postage is too expensive then that's partly down to the weakness of the Dollar I'm afraid. On all other points I agree with you
rattymouse

Post by rattymouse »

24db wrote:I didn't say it would sell 'as well as the old albums'...just well. TD's discs don't sell on Amazon in the US?, well it's obvious then that fans aren't asking them to stock them, Amazon would sell their granny if people asked ;)
Most things are available on Amazon.co.uk over here and if the postage is too expensive then that's partly down to the weakness of the Dollar I'm afraid. On all other points I agree with you
There's lots of TD stuff on Amazon. Just not many recent titles. Some make it, like Paradiso, others dont, like Jeane d'Arc. It is a pain.
24db

Post by 24db »

rattymouse wrote:
24db wrote:I didn't say it would sell 'as well as the old albums'...just well. TD's discs don't sell on Amazon in the US?, well it's obvious then that fans aren't asking them to stock them, Amazon would sell their granny if people asked ;)
There's lots of TD stuff on Amazon. Just not many recent titles. Some make it, like Paradiso, others dont, like Jeane d'Arc. It is a pain.
Very odd as Jeanne d'arc seems to be fairly easy to get over here. I do understand it must be frustrating though