late junction radio 3 wed

coldwater
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

late junction radio 3 wed

Post by coldwater »

Don't know if its been mentioned but in radio times (i'm old) tangerine dream will be on late junction radio 4 wednesday night with a track. Late junction is 50/50 good and bad with me, so i might tape it. i would love to know which track they choose. :?:
Last edited by coldwater on Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
24db

Re: late junction radio 4 wed

Post by 24db »

coldwater wrote:Don't know if its been mentioned but in radio times (i'm old) tangerine dream will be on late junction radio 4 wednesday night with a track. Late junction is 50/50 good and bad with me, so i might tape it. i would love to know which track they choose. :?:
normally Zeit or Phaedra...I spotted this as well...but it's past my bedtime ;)
redziller

Post by redziller »

Good spot :) - but IIRC Late Junction's on BBC Radio 3
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
coldwater

Post by coldwater »

redziller wrote:Good spot :) - but IIRC Late Junction's on BBC Radio 3
oops. yes. radio 3.
Its only the hairs on a gooseberry that stops it from being a grape...a penguin is just a posh bourbon.
coldwater

Re: late junction radio 4 wed

Post by coldwater »

24db wrote:
coldwater wrote:Don't know if its been mentioned but in radio times (i'm old) tangerine dream will be on late junction radio 4 wednesday night with a track. Late junction is 50/50 good and bad with me, so i might tape it. i would love to know which track they choose. :?:
normally Zeit or Phaedra...I spotted this as well...but it's past my bedtime ;)

and mine. if it was earlier, we could of run a book on which track. now there's a thought...
David Gale

Post by David Gale »

Past my bedtime too but I checked on BBC I-Player. It was Movements of a Visionary which wa intended to "help you drift up to 1 o'clock" according to host Verity Sharp. :shock:

Post by coldwater »

doh! i got the day wrong and the channel wrong. still, nice to see a bit of classis td on the national airwaves.