Thoughts on the TD merchandise stall

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I would also like to see the TD logo TD shirt back with Tangerine Dream written above,my 1997 issue has gone to TD heaven :(
I used to have a nice one from the Melrose tour with Paul, Edgar and Jerome on bikes on it. I still have it somewhere but it's a real mess. I wouldn't mind another one of those.
Had a Melrose T/shirt but it would not fit on my middle leg these days :oops: :oops: :oops: :(
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:I would also like to see the TD logo TD shirt back with Tangerine Dream written above,my 1997 issue has gone to TD heaven :(
I used to have a nice one from the Melrose tour with Paul, Edgar and Jerome on bikes on it. I still have it somewhere but it's a real mess. I wouldn't mind another one of those.
Had a Melrose T/shirt but it would not fit on my middle leg these days :oops: :oops: :oops: :(
I still have the Melrose long-sleeved polo shirt - hasn't weathered too badly either.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I like the TD shirts but I always feel a bit of a prat wearing them, just something about grown men and band tshirts.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

My wife won't let me outdoors wearing one :(

They're all relegated to doing the decorating in :shock:
24db

Post by 24db »

GlynRichards wrote:My wife won't let me outdoors wearing one :(

They're all relegated to doing the decorating in :shock:
So, we've got to keep you away from the merchandise stall at all costs then Glyn? ;)
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

Can we have an inflatable Rheims Cathedral, circa 1974 please? :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

EDWEIRDO wrote:Can we have an inflatable Rheims Cathedral, circa 1974 please? :wink:
Someone would only p*ss on it. :wink:
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

Vintage concert posters would be nice to see at the this years gigs. Or even that gigs show posters (ex-Rocking out the Bats poster, one for the Paris gig.)
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!