Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Took me a while to remember if TD actually use to have break in their shows but yes they did didn't they. I wouldn't mind a mid-set break, it used to work OK back in the 80s.


er...they did one during the 1997 tour I seem to remember

Did they?

Yep you're right again.

Blimey, my memory's shocking.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Took me a while to remember if TD actually use to have break in their shows but yes they did didn't they. I wouldn't mind a mid-set break, it used to work OK back in the 80s.


er...they did one during the 1997 tour I seem to remember

Did they?

Yep you're right again.

Blimey, my memory's shocking.


There was Emil's great drum solo which kicked off the second half. That was the real highlight for me from that gig

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Took me a while to remember if TD actually use to have break in their shows but yes they did didn't they. I wouldn't mind a mid-set break, it used to work OK back in the 80s.


er...they did one during the 1997 tour I seem to remember

Did they?

Yep you're right again.

Blimey, my memory's shocking.


There was Emil's great drum solo which kicked off the second half. That was the real highlight for me from that gig


Certainly one for the memory on that tour 8) and also both Emil and Zlatko with loooonngg hair.

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Took me a while to remember if TD actually use to have break in their shows but yes they did didn't they. I wouldn't mind a mid-set break, it used to work OK back in the 80s.


er...they did one during the 1997 tour I seem to remember

Did they?

Yep you're right again.

Blimey, my memory's shocking.


There was Emil's great drum solo which kicked off the second half. That was the real highlight for me from that gig


Certainly one for the memory on that tour 8) and also both Emil and Zlatko with loooonngg hair.

Ahhh yes I remember it well.

...I mistook Emil for Linda Spa and mentioned so in the interval, I couldn't believe she was playing the drums. This was met with a chorus of "Are you blind?" and is something that I still get reminded of to this day. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Took me a while to remember if TD actually use to have break in their shows but yes they did didn't they. I wouldn't mind a mid-set break, it used to work OK back in the 80s.


er...they did one during the 1997 tour I seem to remember

Did they?

Yep you're right again.

Blimey, my memory's shocking.


There was Emil's great drum solo which kicked off the second half. That was the real highlight for me from that gig


Certainly one for the memory on that tour 8) and also both Emil and Zlatko with loooonngg hair.

Ahhh yes I remember it well.

...I mistook Emil for Linda Spa and mentioned so in the interval, I couldn't believe she was playing the drums. This was met with a chorus of "Are you blind?" and is something that I still get reminded of to this day. :roll:


well, how dare they change the lineup without telling us!!!!!!! ;)

I'm still getting over Johannes leaving


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
24db wrote:
well, how dare they change the lineup without telling us!!!!!!! ;)

I'm still getting over Johannes leaving

Bl**dy H*ll. When did that happen? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
well, how dare they change the lineup without telling us!!!!!!! ;)

I'm still getting over Johannes leaving

Bl**dy H*ll. When did that happen? :wink:


a couple of weeks back, just after I found out about Conrad leaving


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
well, how dare they change the lineup without telling us!!!!!!! ;)

I'm still getting over Johannes leaving

Bl**dy H*ll. When did that happen? :wink:


a couple of weeks back, just after I found out about Conrad leaving

Noooooooo.


Not him too. :cry:


You've got to stop springing these things on me Andy. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on Performances All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage