Thoughts on the TD merchandise stall

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:There now. That should do it for the merch stall pics. Hope they all came out this time. Any probs, let me know. Thanks again. I'll move over to the Concert pics on UCLA review/pics post.
hang on, some of those people look normal, are you sure they're TD fans? ;)
timer

Post by timer »

The US shirts as pictures earlier on this thread can be found on Ebay.

Im dissapointed the electronic med one's don't have a balloon fitted to them !

Personally Im going to wait to see if they come into the eastgate shop , then i know where the cash is ending up ! 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:The US shirts as pictures earlier on this thread can be found on Ebay.

Personally Im going to wait to see if they come into the eastgate shop , then i know where the cash is ending up ! 8)
I think i will wait for the shop :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:The US shirts as pictures earlier on this thread can be found on Ebay.

I quite like the alien picture, not sure about the white and black shirt though.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

I quite like the alien picture, not sure about the white and black shirt though.
look very cheap to me, you could knock up your own design and it would be much better IMHO
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

If there is merchandise being stolen i would prefer to get my stuff from the website
i fear this is the way it will go i'm afraid
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

alipaul wrote:If there is merchandise being stolen i would prefer to get my stuff from the website
Sad, but if venues provided proper stalls (like at the Astoria) - and Eastgate invested in card swiping machines, there would be much less risk.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:
alipaul wrote:If there is merchandise being stolen i would prefer to get my stuff from the website
Sad, but if venues provided proper stalls (like at the Astoria) - and Eastgate invested in card swiping machines, there would be much less risk.
and what if somebody stole all the card details? ;)

the problem insn't the means of doing it, the problem are w******s who are parasites on society
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:
billythefish wrote:
and what if somebody stole all the card details? ;)

the problem insn't the means of doing it, the problem are w******s who are parasites on society

Quite agree but when there's a scrum i feel sorry for Charlott and the crew they would need eyes in the back of their head
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

can we have 'as much' merchandise at the Berlin gig as there was at the Frankfurt concert?
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

24db wrote:can we have 'as much' merchandise at the Berlin gig as there was at the Frankfurt concert?
I agree. I would like to see a new shirt or 2. Maybe a special Rocking out the Bats T-shirt. Or a Members only T. And of course, cd's.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
24db

Post by 24db »

tdream4ever wrote:
24db wrote:can we have 'as much' merchandise at the Berlin gig as there was at the Frankfurt concert?
I agree. I would like to see a new shirt or 2. Maybe a special Rocking out the Bats T-shirt. Or a Members only T. And of course, cd's.
David, your wallet would have been weaping in Frankfurt.

T-shirts? not my personal choice these days...but...perhaps EB could run a competition for the best design?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I would also like to see the TD logo TD shirt back with Tangerine Dream written above,my 1997 issue has gone to TD heaven :(
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:I would also like to see the TD logo TD shirt back with Tangerine Dream written above,my 1997 issue has gone to TD heaven :(

All four of mine have seen better days - now used for chillin' out in the evenings 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:I would also like to see the TD logo TD shirt back with Tangerine Dream written above,my 1997 issue has gone to TD heaven :(
I used to have a nice one from the Melrose tour with Paul, Edgar and Jerome on bikes on it. I still have it somewhere but it's a real mess. I wouldn't mind another one of those.