Concert adverts

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:And i have to say i hope he does not..................Rubycon is gone and best left alone as it was..Mind you,i never ever thought i would have heard it in the "Live" setting as of SBE 05,that was an incredible moment for me and a hugely unexpected one :shock: :P
Have to agree Colin,
Hearing Rubycon at SBE 05 was just awesome, along with the majority of that set, the near perfect TD setlist me thinks!

It was a sheer and utter delight Tim...............waiting for this DVD is nothing short of torture :cry:
Knowing our luck it'll be the part that's editted out !
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Ahhh Rubycon at the SBE, what a moment. Totally unexpected. My eyes just filled.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:Ahhh Rubycon at the SBE, what a moment. Totally unexpected. My eyes just filled.
The first hour and a quarter were an absolute delight for me. The rest wasn't bad either!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Ahhh Rubycon at the SBE, what a moment. Totally unexpected. My eyes just filled.
The first hour and a quarter were an absolute delight for me. The rest wasn't bad either!
It was a very very memorable evening,one of my fav TD outings from morning till night :arrow: :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
It was a very very memorable evening,one of my fav TD outings from morning till night :arrow: :P
Let's hope TD mix MFD with some classics at the Astoria and we can have another magical night. Should be a good gathering at the pub as well! :D
24db

Post by 24db »

Me too, with sleep though ;). Sorry lads I found the opening 40 minutes a tad dull
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Me too, with sleep though ;). Sorry lads I found the opening 40 minutes a tad dull
Mmmm....each to their own!
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
I'm not alone either, a mate of mine's female friend wanted to walk out during the Phaedra, Rubycon, Encore stuff. Having said that she loved the later tracks and thoughly enjoyed it
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
24db wrote: Me too, with sleep though ;). Sorry lads I found the opening 40 minutes a tad dull
I'm not alone either, a mate of mine's female friend wanted to walk out during the Phaedra, Rubycon, Encore stuff. Having said that she loved the later tracks and thoughly enjoyed it
My wife enjoyed the second half of the show more, as well. She doesn't like MFD at all and reckons the vocals are a big mistake, so maybe TD won't win the female vote with this one after all.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Lets hope TD can conquer the doubters on the night-------it remains to be seen :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

The highlight of the show for me :arrow: incredible 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

The highlight of the show for me :arrow: incredible 8)
Nice to hear it live though, even if this section didn't float my boat
timer

Post by timer »

The Mrs has just printed off a rather nice looking MDF shirt from the advert for the gig.
So Im going to be TD's mobile concert advertising agent!.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:The Mrs has just printed off a rather nice looking MDF shirt from the advert for the gig.
So Im going to be TD's mobile concert advertising agent!.
An MDF shirt will probably restrict your movement Tim! :wink:
jonnyboy

Post by jonnyboy »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: Mmmm....each to their own!
My wife enjoyed the second half of the show more, as well. She doesn't like MFD at all and reckons the vocals are a big mistake, so maybe TD won't win the female vote with this one after all.
To add my 2 cents: my missus loves what she heard of MFD on the sampler and stated outright it was because of the good male vocals. The only other TD she likes is Underwater Sunlight.
always a T Dreamer