Concert adverts

Wolfman
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Wolfman »

Hobo wrote:
Janus wrote:Hi all was up in west end earlier today so popped head into Astoria - no TD related leaflets or posters on display or about at the moment :o
Bet they're advertising G-A-Y night though! :( :x
The whole thing seems to have been a bit 'last minute' and there seems to have been a desperate scrabble to find a venue (hence dropping from three to one concert perhaps) at the last moment. I just wonder if the Astoria haven't had time to do much on the advertising front, I'm told it takes a few weeks to organise such things usually and that you often have to book adverts in the various press outlets either weeks or months ahead.

No real idea, just guessing.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Wolfman wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Janus wrote:Hi all was up in west end earlier today so popped head into Astoria - no TD related leaflets or posters on display or about at the moment :o
Bet they're advertising G-A-Y night though! :( :x
The whole thing seems to have been a bit 'last minute' and there seems to have been a desperate scrabble to find a venue (hence dropping from three to one concert perhaps) at the last moment. I just wonder if the Astoria haven't had time to do much on the advertising front, I'm told it takes a few weeks to organise such things usually and that you often have to book adverts in the various press outlets either weeks or months ahead.

No real idea, just guessing.
You're probably right John. Although I'm excited about seeing TD again, this is somewhat dampened by the choice of venue.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Come on Mick,lets get out Lily Savage wigs out and join the after show party :shock:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Come on Mick,lets get out Lily Savage wigs out and join the after show party :shock:
Mmmmm....I can see we are going to have to keep a close eye on you Colin. The only after show party I'm interested in is with Iris!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Come on Mick,lets get out Lily Savage wigs out and join the after show party :shock:
Mmmmm....I can see we are going to have to keep a close eye on you Colin. The only after show party I'm interested in is with Iris!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can assure you Mick,there will be no shirtlifting activities from me :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can assure you Mick,there will be no shirtlifting activities from me :arrow:
I'm only glad EF's opera phase is behind him, otherwise the after show events may have led him to adapt some Gilbert and Sullivan and we could have had "Tangerine Dream - The Pirates Of Men's Pants"!
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote: Mmmmm....I can see we are going to have to keep a close eye on you Colin. The only after show party I'm interested in is with Iris!
I'm only glad EF's opera phase is behind him, otherwise the after show events may have led him to adapt some Gilbert and Sullivan and we could have had "Tangerine Dream - The Pirates Of Men's Pants"!
Behind him? that's a dangerous assumption to make
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can assure you Mick,there will be no shirtlifting activities from me :arrow:
:wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote: Mmmmm....I can see we are going to have to keep a close eye on you Colin. The only after show party I'm interested in is with Iris!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not related to William Blake by chance are you Mick :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: I'm only glad EF's opera phase is behind him, otherwise the after show events may have led him to adapt some Gilbert and Sullivan and we could have had "Tangerine Dream - The Pirates Of Men's Pants"!
:wink:
I'm serious, even though Edgar is on record stating that he doesn't want to keep repeating things again and again, what if MFD is a big seller?, it would be tempting to revisit it again,
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

And if it is not a BIG seller maybe he will go back to Rubycon 2007 :shock: :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:And if it is not a BIG seller maybe he will go back to Rubycon 2007 :shock: :wink:
Edgar is on record saying he won't do that :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

And i have to say i hope he does not..................Rubycon is gone and best left alone as it was..Mind you,i never ever thought i would have heard it in the "Live" setting as of SBE 05,that was an incredible moment for me and a hugely unexpected one :shock: :P
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:And i have to say i hope he does not..................Rubycon is gone and best left alone as it was..Mind you,i never ever thought i would have heard it in the "Live" setting as of SBE 05,that was an incredible moment for me and a hugely unexpected one :shock: :P
Have to agree Colin,
Hearing Rubycon at SBE 05 was just awesome, along with the majority of that set, the near perfect TD setlist me thinks!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:And i have to say i hope he does not..................Rubycon is gone and best left alone as it was..Mind you,i never ever thought i would have heard it in the "Live" setting as of SBE 05,that was an incredible moment for me and a hugely unexpected one :shock: :P
Have to agree Colin,
Hearing Rubycon at SBE 05 was just awesome, along with the majority of that set, the near perfect TD setlist me thinks!

It was a sheer and utter delight Tim...............waiting for this DVD is nothing short of torture :cry: