PLEASE TD - ANOTHER UK CONCERT IN 2009!!!!

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:How weird would that be Edgar coming to see you Colin instead of you travelling all over Europe to see him :wink:
I can dream Darren :wink: :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

NEWSFLASH - Tangerine Dream will celebrate their Celtic Heritage with a series of Concerts in Celtic Countries including France, Wales, Ireland, Scotland and probably London also. The first of these Celtic Concerts has already been announced for France in early September 2009. Further details are expected in the coming days for Welsh and Irish concerts which are hoped to follow soon after the French concert. Stay tuned.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

TangFanIRL wrote:NEWSFLASH - Tangerine Dream will celebrate their Celtic Heritage with a series of Concerts in Celtic Countries including France, Wales, Ireland, Scotland and probably London also. The first of these Celtic Concerts has already been announced for France in early September 2009. Further details are expected in the coming days for Welsh and Irish concerts which are hoped to follow soon after the French concert. Stay tuned.

hmmmmm....... :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

bigmoog wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:NEWSFLASH - Tangerine Dream will celebrate their Celtic Heritage with a series of Concerts in Celtic Countries including France, Wales, Ireland, Scotland and probably London also. The first of these Celtic Concerts has already been announced for France in early September 2009. Further details are expected in the coming days for Welsh and Irish concerts which are hoped to follow soon after the French concert. Stay tuned.

hmmmmm....... :arrow:
What date is it today??? :)
ant

Post by ant »

:D Edgar - It has been many years since TD did a concert at The Fairfield Halls in Croydon. It's a decent venue with a nice little bar and very good acoustics. Winter 2009 would be great. :D
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

ant wrote::D Edgar - It has been many years since TD did a concert at The Fairfield Halls in Croydon. It's a decent venue with a nice little bar and very good acoustics. Winter 2009 would be great. :D
I don't know whether I should say this but the worst TD show I went to was at the Fairfields Hall, probably in 1986 I think. Nothing wrong with the band or the Hall but the sound was just aweful. It was soooooooo much better a few days later in Bristol. Having said that, if it's the only show TD are playing in the UK, I'll be there in a shot.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Its been a long time here in Cardiff,the Capitol Theatre 1976 to be precise. Oh please let it happen :idea: :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

epsilon75 wrote:
Its been a long time here in Cardiff,the Capitol Theatre 1976 to be precise. Oh please let it happen :idea: :)
Perhaps TD could open Cardiff City's new stadium - 27000 capacity might be a bit hopeful though :o
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

ant wrote::D Edgar - It has been many years since TD did a concert at The Fairfield Halls in Croydon. It's a decent venue with a nice little bar and very good acoustics. Winter 2009 would be great. :D

I would love that also. Croydon is very near to where I live as well so for once I can stay for the meet and greet and not worry about getting back for the last tube train 8)
ant

Post by ant »

:D Cantosis, it is the same for me. I live near to Croydon and work in Croydon so that would be fantastic. I too would love to do a meet and greet but when they finish late and I have to get the tube etc back home I can never manage it. If the London transport services were better it would not be a problem but like everything in this country - it's pants!!

Chris Monk said he thought the sound at the Fairfield Halls when he went was bad. Well I have seen them their two or maybe three times and the sound was always very good and I certainly never noticed anything bad there. I have at other venues but not there. Maybe it's just me!! :D
Biggus Dickus
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

How about Birmingham Symphony Hall good acoustics
good airport
good transportation links
plenty accomodation for out of towners !!!!

important plenty of good pubs :roll:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Post by timer »

alipaul wrote:How about Birmingham Symphony Hall good acoustics
good airport
good transportation links
plenty accomodation for out of towners !!!!

important plenty of good pubs :roll:
I like the Idea of the Midlands - equal travelling for most ! The London gigs are great , but do get a bit tired of the travelling 8)
24db

Post by 24db »

Nice idea....Can't see it happening though
Justin

Post by Justin »

I'd second Symphony Hall. Great sound the last time TD played there. Really good venue. Heard good things about Indig02 in London too.
Look for the sounds of Digital Horizons at http://digitalhorizons.bandcamp.com/ and on iTunes, CDBaby, Amazon Downloads and Reverbnation.
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

What about Belfast, the Waterfront Hall? As accessible by air as London is by rail methinks. more scenic too overlooking Belfast Lough and only an hour and a half from the Giant's causeway and Bushmills the world's oldest licensed whiskey distillery