PLEASE TD - ANOTHER UK CONCERT IN 2009!!!!

GAZZ
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by GAZZ »

why does everything have to be in bloody london please TD how about a concert in yorkshire. we have not had a TD gig up here since 1990 melrose tour :roll: :roll: gazz collins TD yorkshire division
24db

Post by 24db »

GAZZ wrote:why does everything have to be in bloody london please TD how about a concert in yorkshire. we have not had a TD gig up here since 1990 melrose tour :roll: :roll: gazz collins TD yorkshire division
Gazz, how full was that 1990 Yorkshire venue? (just asking the question mate)
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i went to both the first at sheff city hall was sold out the bradford st georges hall gig was very full but not sold out :roll: :roll: gazz collins TD yorkshire division
24db

Post by 24db »

GAZZ wrote:i went to both the first at sheff city hall was sold out the bradford st georges hall gig was very full but not sold out :roll: :roll: gazz collins TD yorkshire division
Nice one, point well proved then mate
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

dont get me wrong i will come up to london again if thats where TD play ,i just hope its not pissin down and freezing again :roll: :roll: gazz collins TD yorkshire division
24db

Post by 24db »

GAZZ wrote:dont get me wrong i will come up to london again if thats where TD play ,i just hope its not pissin down and freezing again :roll: :roll: gazz collins TD yorkshire division
lol...yeah you and me both, we nearly didn't bother and wanted to go back to the hotel! IMHO Edinburgh proved that TD can still get a good audience outside of London, with the right promotion I should add
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

when it comes down to the realitive small island called england i think most fans would travel it to see a TD gig i know i would [work and money permitting] gazz collins :roll: :roll: TD yorkshire division
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

GAZZ wrote:dont get me wrong i will come up to london again if thats where TD play ,i just hope its not pissin down and freezing again :roll: :roll: gazz collins TD yorkshire division
Me too. I'm not a big of London but if TD are playing there I'll probably go. I much prefer Cardiff or Birmingham and Bristol would be a dream-come-true.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
Me too. I'm not a big of London but if TD are playing there I'll probably go. I much prefer Cardiff or Birmingham and Bristol would be a dream-come-true.
spread it around I say...although 'cards on the table' I really like London, but then again it's only down the road from me. I'm sure that TD could do 2 or 3 UK tour dates and get a very good turn out, wherever they played
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

I think there is a head of steam building up here for a UK date or dates, and EB suggests that something will turn up. Methinks it will be November and pouring rain again, lets just hope they dont go for an outdoor arena.

As long as its near a pub with good beer.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

This is where i would love to see Tangerine Dream play,its been 33 years since they were in our capital.

The acoustics here are fantastic and its right in the heart of a bustling city.

http://www.stdavidshallcardiff.co.uk/Au ... orium.html#
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Doug and Marilyn

Post by Doug and Marilyn »

Brilliant location, Colin.
When are you selling the tickets?
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

epsilon75 wrote:This is where i would love to see Tangerine Dream play,its been 33 years since they were in our capital.

Colin's vigil begins...

Image :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

EDWEIRDO wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:This is where i would love to see Tangerine Dream play,its been 33 years since they were in our capital.

Colin's vigil begins...

Image :wink:

Nice one Ed :wink: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

How weird would that be Edgar coming to see you Colin instead of you travelling all over Europe to see him :wink:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache