Already online: NEW RELEASES - MARCH 2009

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Great news. Already ordered. :D

....still don't know what makes a cupdisc a .....errr cupdisc.

....but then again who cares. :wink:

The more music the better.
think this one's more an EP as over 40mins of music ! by which time my coffee would be well and truely cold ! :lol:
:D

Maybe they have bigger cups of coffee in Germany.....

...or they like their coffee cold. :wink:
Hey Guys,

What a gap in education.....! Don't you know? We Germans drink coffee out of Bavarian beer steins! :-))
Just be happy about it, as long as we won't bring out a "shot glass-disc" - the music would be much shorter.....!

Regards,
EB
Last edited by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
24db

Post by 24db »

looks good to me :)
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

TANGERINE DREAM Axiat
TANGERINE DREAM Chandra
TANGERINE DREAM Winter in Hiroshima
TANGERINE DREAM Music For Sports [Cool Moves]
TANGERINE DREAM Music For Sports [cold Race]
TANGERINE DREAM Vintage Anthology-Volume 2
TANGERINE DREAM Vintage Vanguard

Any comments on these EB :o
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Beans n' toast for a while for me..ordered all the above.. :roll:
hansx

Post by hansx »

Good to see that the crises didn't arrive in TD land. :D
But for me, this isn't interesting. I don't have a free wall for a calender and plenty shirts.
So, only the cd in good for me. :(
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I love my Coffee so these cupdiscs always give me an excuse to have two mugs of coffee and with a new baby shortly coming home I am going to need all the caffeine I can get ;-)
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Hi,

On another thread someone mentioned that the online version of (at least) one song was not as long as the same album on iTunes ... can someone verify that?

I don't get it ... so Edgar wants me to buy stuff from iTunes instead of his own house?
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Hipgnosis wrote:Hi,

On another thread someone mentioned that the online version of (at least) one song was not as long as the same album on iTunes ... can someone verify that?

I don't get it ... so Edgar wants me to buy stuff from iTunes instead of his own house?
The version on iTunes UK is the original Virgin issue.

The version in the download section is the re-recorded version (recorded in a shorter length).
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I've just found out about the new releases, but my usual delight has been tempered by the price of the calendar. I'd expect a large coffee table book of previously unreleased photos for that amount. Sorry TD, you've pitched this way out of my range! :(
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
jacob

Post by jacob »

Hobo wrote:I've just found out about the new releases, but my usual delight has been tempered by the price of the calendar. I'd expect a large coffee table book of previously unreleased photos for that amount. Sorry TD, you've pitched this way out of my range! :(
It's in A3, and it looks amazing. You will look at it every day for the next twelve months, so if you get it with the t-shirt and the cd, it's not that much really.
24db

Post by 24db »

jacob wrote:
Hobo wrote:I've just found out about the new releases, but my usual delight has been tempered by the price of the calendar. I'd expect a large coffee table book of previously unreleased photos for that amount. Sorry TD, you've pitched this way out of my range! :(
It's in A3, and it looks amazing. You will look at it every day for the next twelve months, so if you get it with the t-shirt and the cd, it's not that much really.
sadly married men don't just have to justify it to themselves. Perhaps TD could do the photos as glossy postcards? perhaps that would be a good way for fans to collect them...one at a time?
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I'm happy with just the CD the T shirt won't fit me in 12 months and i never look at calenders unless there FHM on it somewhere :shock: :oops:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

CD services want £35.99 for the callender which I think is far too pricey. Ok it maybe nice but still I'm only buying the CD..I have too many T-shirts already.
jacob

Post by jacob »

sparrow wrote:CD services want £35.99 for the callender which I think is far too pricey. Ok it maybe nice but still I'm only buying the CD..I have too many T-shirts already.
Don't forget the calendar can be used again from April 2020 to March 2021 :wink:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

The Calander looks awesome, I would have ordered it if I didnt order a few things from eastgate 48hrs before the new items came into the shop. I ordered Flame and the t-shirt i will definately get the calander at some point.