Mobile Phones

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Mobile Phones

Post by epsilon75 »

I got a new phone today Sony Ericsson K800i,looks a nice phone but the buggers did not supply the 1GB memory card as promised :x :x Mind you i did get an ipod shuffle for Free :D

Has anyone got this phone and if so what do you think?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
batman

Re: Mobile Phones

Post by batman »

epsilon75 wrote:I got a new phone today Sony Ericsson K800i,looks a nice phone but the buggers did not supply the 1GB memory card as promised :x :x Mind you i did get an ipod shuffle for Free :D

My mobile phones is Nokia N70 Colin. For me Nokia phones is a very good and simply phones.
-IN THE SPACE AND STILL FARTHER-
(BUZZ LIGHTYEAR)
www.myspace.com/via2754
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:I got a new phone today Sony Ericsson K800i,looks a nice phone but the buggers did not supply the 1GB memory card as promised :x :x Mind you i did get an ipod shuffle for Free :D

I've played around with this phone Colin and the camera is excellent (the best shot feature is really useful too). I'm a big fan of Sony Ericsson phones and have had several. The interface is intuitive and they generally have very long battery life. That said, my latest phone the SE P990i is back at Vodafone repairs. It keeps giving me a network busy signal when it's clearly not. I've sent it away three times now and Vodafone say there is nothing wrong with it. When it comes back, it works for about an hour and then packs up again. The software is also s h i t. The disc to phone music software doesn't recognise memory cards or USB connections, so I have to click and drag every track. I want a new handset, but as usual Vodafone are trying to palm me off.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

I have a Sony Ericsson W810i...very nice phone, far better than my Nokia that broke in less than 6 months. Mind you I haven't bothered to load any of the software or do any MP3s yet
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ive always been a big fan of Nokia's as i found their reliability excellent over the years,ive had Sony Ericssons last two years and they are a decent phone..........i could have upgraded to the new 880i but went for the k800i for the camera,and the fact ive got a free ipod shuffle to go with the larger ipod............looks a real nice phone,thanks for the info Mick... :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Ive always been a big fan of Nokia's as i found their reliability excellent over the years,ive had Sony Ericssons last two years and they are a decent phone..........i could have upgraded to the new 880i but went for the k800i for the camera,and the fact ive got a free ipod shuffle to go with the larger ipod............looks a real nice phone,thanks for the info Mick... :wink:
You'll probably be able to use it at the Astoria Colin, or at the very least the pub. I bought the wife a shuffle for Christmas. It's really a very neat little gadget. As with all ipods though, upgrade the headphones. I can recommend the Sennheiser CX300's and they're pretty cheap too.
http://amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_ce/026- ... =12&Go.y=5
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Ive always been a big fan of Nokia's as i found their reliability excellent over the years,ive had Sony Ericssons last two years and they are a decent phone..........i could have upgraded to the new 880i but went for the k800i for the camera,and the fact ive got a free ipod shuffle to go with the larger ipod............looks a real nice phone,thanks for the info Mick... :wink:
You'll probably be able to use it at the Astoria Colin, or at the very least the pub. I bought the wife a shuffle for Christmas. It's really a very neat little gadget. As with all ipods though, upgrade the headphones. I can recommend the Sennheiser CX300's and they're pretty cheap too.
PX100's are great as well

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sennheiser-PX-1 ... 628&sr=8-1
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Yeah they sound great, I just like the portability of the in-ear phones.

24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Hobo wrote: You'll probably be able to use it at the Astoria Colin, or at the very least the pub. I bought the wife a shuffle for Christmas. It's really a very neat little gadget. As with all ipods though, upgrade the headphones. I can recommend the Sennheiser CX300's and they're pretty cheap too.
Yeah they sound great, I just like the portability of the in-ear phones.

the sound spill isn't good with the PX100...but then again why worry about other people :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

I have a Sony Ericsson W810i...very nice phone, far better than my Nokia that broke in less than 6 months. Mind you I haven't bothered to load any of the software or do any MP3s yet

My youngest son Stefan had one of those for xmas,its a great little phone is that :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

My youngest son Stefan had one of those for xmas,its a great little phone is that :arrow:
yeah, it's really good, and the camera isn't too bad either, it'll be interesting to see if I can get anything useable at the Gig...I doubt it but it'll be coming along for the ride anyway
Last edited by 24db on Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I will be bringing cameras whatever.............i will be wearing cricketers box :shock: and im serious.........i will go to all lengths to be as discreet as possible :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: I have a Sony Ericsson W810i...very nice phone, far better than my Nokia that broke in less than 6 months. Mind you I haven't bothered to load any of the software or do any MP3s yet

yeah, it's really goog, and the camera isn't too bad either, it'll be interesting to see if I can get anything useable at the Gig...I doubt it but it'll be coming along for the ride anyway
I hope to have my phone back, as I've just purchased a 2gb memory stick. I suspect the sound will blow out, but I may get some reasonable footage. I haven't tried the video facility yet.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
Thanks for that Mick............i will be keeping all these tips in hand :wink:
redziller

Post by redziller »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
yeah, it's really goog, and the camera isn't too bad either, it'll be interesting to see if I can get anything useable at the Gig...I doubt it but it'll be coming along for the ride anyway
I hope to have my phone back, as I've just purchased a 2gb memory stick. I suspect the sound will blow out, but I may get some reasonable footage. I haven't tried the video facility yet.
I've just done the same Mick for my W810i - dunno what use it'll be on the night but for the record I have these on it at the mo...

inferno,
best of 2×CD I did (Rubycon I is on it Colin!)
Romance 76
Phaedra 06
Green Desert
Le Parc
Encore
Rockoon
Dalinetopia
Neptunes
Firestarter
Zeit
White Eagle
Ricochet