Record Launch Party

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Record Launch Party

Post by 24db »

Edgar should do one of these :

http://the-archive-plus.blogspot.com/20 ... house.html

I'd go, say an informal interview type thing, with Edgar discussing the history of TD, his views or ideas. Unreleased stuff etc etc. Well,
I can T-dream can't I :)
Last edited by 24db on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

What a great idea that is :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:What a great idea that is :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
they often have these type of things at small Cinemas, an interviewer or compere starts things off...introduces the star, they do a chat for 40mins to an hour, with a few minutes of Q&A from the floor.

I doubt whether it'll ever happen, although it would be even better on DVD perhaps, with Edgar and the rest of the band in the studio. That way they could demonstrate how things alter musically...Edgar at the Piano etc etc :)...yeah I know I'm getting carried away here :)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Tailor-made for Edgar, as he is very comfortable talking about his work. It would work great provided there wasn't a Q&A session. Could get messy!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
they often have these type of things at small Cinemas, an interviewer or compere starts things off...introduces the star, they do a chat for 40mins to an hour, with a few minutes of Q&A from the floor.

I doubt whether it'll ever happen, although it would be even better on DVD perhaps, with Edgar and the rest of the band in the studio. That way they could demonstrate how things alter musically...Edgar at the Piano etc etc :)...yeah I know I'm getting carried away here :)
And im in full support of your carriedawayness :wink: :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

My wife says I should be carried away!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote: they often have these type of things at small Cinemas, an interviewer or compere starts things off...introduces the star, they do a chat for 40mins to an hour, with a few minutes of Q&A from the floor.

My wife says I should be carried away!
Wise words from Misses Hobo ;)
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:Tailor-made for Edgar, as he is very comfortable talking about his work. It would work great provided there wasn't a Q&A session. Could get messy!
I think Edgar could cope with any question, the problem is could we cope with the answers?....have a look at the Swedish interview with Edgar, they're not the easiest questions, and unlike Mr grumpy Claus Shorts (just kidding Klaus) he usually provides a polite answer