Have a go !

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Sorry to hear that Darren,it just goes to show how fragile this life can be.
My dad lost his dad when he was (13) and my grandfather was (42) i think life can be cruelly short sometimes,we must enjoy it while we can.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
JD

Post by JD »

epsilon75 wrote:Sorry to hear that Darren,it just goes to show how fragile this life can be.
My dad lost his dad when he was (13) and my grandfather was (42) i think life can be cruelly short sometimes,we must enjoy it while we can.
My brother was witness to a fatal car crash last night too ...life is too short !
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
24db

Post by 24db »

Sorry to hear that Daz...best wishes mate
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Events like these certainly bring things sharply back into perspective.

Sorry to hear of your loss Darren. It's coming up to the second anniversary of my best friend and his partner's demise in a car crash in France. :(
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Thanks Guys it was such a shock as i was only speaking to him at 8pm last night.
Apparently he died 2am this morning the atmosphere at work today as been dreadful :cry:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:Thanks Guys it was such a shock as i was only speaking to him at 8pm last night.
Apparently he died 2am this morning the atmosphere at work today as been dreadful :cry:
jesus, so sorry to hear that mate. Yeah we know what it feels like...believe me
timer

Post by timer »

Sorry to hear your bad news Daz, I had a good mate die when he was 18 during a fight over a refusall to give some one a cigarette !
All the best - I hope the humour can return to this forum.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:Thanks Guys it was such a shock as i was only speaking to him at 8pm last night.
In 2003 on a Friday in March i waved goodbye to my workmate on the lorry after finishing our round and wished him a great weekend.
On Monday morning i was awoken at 5am by my phone ringing,it was our lorry driver who said he had some terrible news.

He came and got me and told me my mate had died the night before,he had collapsed in his kitchen while making food while his wife and two little ones were in the living room.

He was 32 years old and an ex athlete and fit as a fiddle,i was numb with shock,he died from sudden death syndrome.

As i say live life to the full,its very fragile.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
In 2003 on a Friday in March i waved goodbye to my workmate on the lorry after finishing our round and wished him a great weekend.
On Monday morning i was awoken at 5am by my phone ringing,it was our lorry driver who said he had some terrible news.

He came and got me and told me my mate had died the night before,he had collapsed in his kitchen while making food while his wife and two little ones were in the living room.

He was 32 years old and an ex athlete and fit as a fiddle,i was numb with shock,he died from sudden death syndrome.

As i say live life to the full,its very fragile.
Its always very sad when children are involved as well.
rotwang

Post by rotwang »

In spite of all the fun we have on the forum (despite the occasional disagreement), life has a way of reminding us all of what is truly important. I lost my father-in-law about a month and a half ago (about two weeks shy of his 80th birthday). My prayers and sympathies go to you Alipaul on your loss.
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin
Janus

Post by Janus »

Daz I'm so sorry to hear your news. my sympathies and thoughts are with you. And through what you are sadly experiencing right now you have hit the nail on the head (for me at least) for the importance of some light-heartedness, be it by way of the forum or elsewhere. I have personally had the worst two years of my life with very close members of my own family and good friends dieing.It is heart rendering. I can honestly tell you that this "humour" "banter" ,whatever , and the kind naturedness I found and still find on this forum and with the friendships I have created over the years has been my key in keeping me afloat. Life is a very precious and a very fragile thing ndeed, as my father once said to me on many occassions years before he drew his very last breath in my arms about this very same time (25th November) last year in hospital "You're a long time dead".
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Sorry too hear that. :roll:

:!: :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

A sad few posts, I am sorry to hear about the losses of loved ones.

There is a hidden veil between us and there, to cross it is the final, great journey........

'Is this all there is?
Is this all there is?
Is this all there is?
Our eyes so fixed
That the darkness surrounds us
Unnoticed
And we are drowned by the loss of light
Unnoticed
Is this all there is my friends?
Is this all there is?

Goodnight goodnight the inmost light'

(The Inmost Light, Current93 [after machen]

Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine; In memoria æterna erit justus, ab auditione mala non timebit.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:A sad few posts, I am sorry to hear about the losses of loved ones.
Talking of bad news; I've just found out that one of the girls that my wife works with has had a very serious car accident and is on our ITU. Spoken to them today and it doesn't look good. Given that she used to work in Tissue Typing, the staff there are in complete shock and are really worried that they will end up typing her. She is such a lovely girl, it's such a shame.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:
bigmoog wrote:A sad few posts, I am sorry to hear about the losses of loved ones.
Talking of bad news; I've just found out that one of the girls that my wife works with has had a very serious car accident and is on our ITU. Spoken to them today and it doesn't look good. Given that she used to work in Tissue Typing, the staff there are in complete shock and are really worried that they will end up typing her. She is such a lovely girl, it's such a shame.
Soory to hear that Chris, I hope she does pull through.