Classic Tangerine Dream Life Moments

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Michael66 wrote:
24db wrote: lol...well it's damned subtle if it is mate
ok ok lol :wink:
but here's one that's more fun: Love on a Real Train ... Logos ... not exactly, but close. :)
anybody got a lawyer?
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

24db wrote:anybody got a lawyer?
Steve Reich filtered that one from the ether first around 1976, he'd win probably... :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Michael66 wrote:
24db wrote:anybody got a lawyer?
Steve Reich filtered that one from the ether first around 1976, he'd win probably... :wink:
http://www.stevereich.com/multimedia/M18M_1976.mp3
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

from the album '18 Ricochets Drumming in Curved Air' ... 8) ;)
Six By Nine

Re: Classic Tangerine Dream Life Moments

Post by Six By Nine »

My personal life changing moment was waiting for the TD concert to start in the foyer of the Birmingham Odeon during the '82/3 tour tinkering around on a synthesizer which was part of some music shop demo I think - I played a note perfect rendition of the first 8 bars or so of "beach theme (scene)" - the whole foyer, packed with fans, went quiet as all heads looked in my direction - when they realised I wasn't who they hoped I was there was a collective "awwww", the conversations started again and I felt quite embarassed to have got everyone's hopes up![/quote]

Great story - I went to the Odeon with my girlfriend a couple of weeks ago to use up some film vouchers and I regaled her wth my memories of the keyboard set up on the balcony for that concert. Wished I'd heard your performance!

It's a damn shame it's now a (poor) cinema as I saw some great gigs there, including TD 3 times.