Classic Tangerine Dream Life Moments

har
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Classic Tangerine Dream Life Moments

Post by har »

There have been many

Todays was........

Walking the dogs along a Scottish burn on a beautiful , sunny, frosty, early winters morning listening to Summer in Nagasaki.

Surreal.

Fair sets you up for the rest of todays life :D

PS Just had to share that with yis on here as it seems the folk around me do not have quite the same appreciation YET :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

My one would be listening to TD/Jerome and Ulrich Schnauss whilst looking out if train window at the hills in Scotland for the first time
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Recently...

From my iPod...

... listening to "Love on a Real Train" on a real train en route to Washington D.C.

Pretty surreal (minus the smut, of course). :-)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I lived in the Lake District from 1990-1991 and hiked up to a rocky crag overlooking Lake Windermere one h0t, sunny evening.

I sat with my back to a warm rock, gazed across the lake at the sun setting over the Coniston fells as two cold air balloons drifted south down the lake.

The accompaniment on my headphones? Underwater Sunlight :D :D

(one day, I must scan the photographs I took and post them).
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Beaubourg wrote:Recently...

From my iPod...

... listening to "Love on a Real Train" on a real train en route to Washington D.C.

Pretty surreal (minus the smut, of course). :-)
thats strange as mine is while a partner of the past fulfilled my risky business fantasy while listening to LOART, ok it wasnt quite as far as in the movie(we couldn`t get a drunken tramp come and watch it - I am kidding :shock: ). No LOART is nice romantic music.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

billythefish wrote:I lived in the Lake District from 1990-1991 and hiked up to a rocky crag overlooking Lake Windermere one h0t, sunny evening.

I sat with my back to a warm rock, gazed across the lake at the sun setting over the Coniston fells as two cold air balloons drifted south down the lake.

Sounds awesome. I would love to go to some nice water views with Oasis playing in my ears(the album not the band ;).
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

billythefish wrote:I lived in the Lake District from 1990-1991 and hiked up to a rocky crag overlooking Lake Windermere one h0t, sunny evening.

I've spent many a happy hour sitting on a beach somewhere watching the sun going down and drinking a cocktail, after a great days diving. Life doesn't get much better than that. Done it in various locations around the globe and it's always a great experience.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I love to sit by the bandstand and overlook the harbour in Tenby Western Wales and look out to sea whilst listening to TD on the i-pod,its a wonderfully relaxing experience.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/ ... C00309.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/ ... nby021.jpg
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

yes there is some great views in wales north and south. Barry Island is one of my fave places to go
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

cantosis wrote:yes there is some great views in wales north and south. Barry Island is one of my fave places to go
Loved Barry as a kid Matthew but i feel its become a little downtrodden since the Butlin's days and could do with some regenarative work,had some very happy times there over the years :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
cantosis wrote:yes there is some great views in wales north and south. Barry Island is one of my fave places to go
Loved Barry as a kid Matthew but i feel its become a little downtrodden since the Butlin's days and could do with some regenarative work,had some very happy times there over the years :arrow:

yeh I have not been there for a few years, but I used to go as a kid and I used to romance my then girlfriend in the 90s. more personal happy memories probably ;)
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

yeh I have not been there for a few years, but I used to go as a kid and I used to romance my then girlfriend in the 90s. more personal happy memories probably ;)
I think it's a shame they've cleared away all those dead steam-engines. They were great fun to explore.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

billythefish wrote:
cantosis wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Loved Barry as a kid Matthew but i feel its become a little downtrodden since the Butlin's days and could do with some regenarative work,had some very happy times there over the years :arrow:

I think it's a shame they've cleared away all those dead steam-engines. They were great fun to explore.
They certainly were Stephen,bring back lots of memories :arrow:
Froesesque

Re: Classic Tangerine Dream Life Moments

Post by Froesesque »

har wrote:There have been many

Todays was........

Walking the dogs along a Scottish burn on a beautiful , sunny, frosty, early winters morning listening to Summer in Nagasaki.

Surreal.

PS Just had to share that with yis on here as it seems the folk around me do not have quite the same appreciation YET :roll:

Mmm, for me? travelling between Birmingham and Paignton, UK, by train June 2006 listening to Blue Dawn!
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
24db

Re: Classic Tangerine Dream Life Moments

Post by 24db »

Froesesque wrote:
har wrote:There have been many

Todays was........

Surreal.

Mmm, for me? travelling between Birmingham and Paignton, UK, by train June 2006 listening to Blue Dawn!
train journeys suit TD's music very well