New TD merchandise

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

New TD merchandise

Post by 24db »

Nice to see that Eastgate have added the One Night in Space poster/print to their shop (unsigned though...but beggars can't be...etc etc), together with a signed poster/print of Edgar playing guitar (from memory this was one of the B&W photos available from the Merchandse stall in Frankfurt, a reprint from the Eastgate library...but it seems to lack the Eastgate 'chop').
Chris Monk

Re: New TD merchandise

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:Nice to see that Eastgate have added the One Night in Space poster/print to their shop (unsigned though...but beggars can't be...etc etc), together with a signed poster/print of Edgar playing guitar (from memory this was one of the B&W photos available from the Merchandse stall in Frankfurt, a reprint from the Eastgate library...but it seems to lack the Eastgate 'chop').
I might get a copy of the One Night in Space poster when I do a big pre-Christmas order. I didn't see it on sale in Frankfurt or I would have got one there.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:Nice to see that Eastgate have added the One Night in Space poster/print to their shop (unsigned though...but beggars can't be...etc etc), together with a signed poster/print of Edgar playing guitar (from memory this was one of the B&W photos available from the Merchandse stall in Frankfurt, a reprint from the Eastgate library...but it seems to lack the Eastgate 'chop').
I might get a copy of the One Night in Space poster when I do a big pre-Christmas order. I didn't see it on sale in Frankfurt or I would have got one there.
they were on the right-hand stall as you walked in
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Should have opened my eyes, that was where I got my Franke, Froese and Schmoelling poster. :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: I might get a copy of the One Night in Space poster when I do a big pre-Christmas order. I didn't see it on sale in Frankfurt or I would have got one there.
Should have opened my eyes, that was where I got my Franke, Froese and Schmoelling poster. :roll:
nice one! which poster was that Chris?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: they were on the right-hand stall as you walked in
The band are sitting in a garden somewhere, they're all looking a little pensive and for some reason Chris Franke is viewed in profile. They had another one of Edgar, Jerome Zlatko and Linda that I quite fancied but by the time I saw it there were only seconds before the start of the show.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Should have opened my eyes, that was where I got my Franke, Froese and Schmoelling poster. :roll:
The band are sitting in a garden somewhere, they're all looking a little pensive and for some reason Chris Franke is viewed in profile. They had another one of Edgar, Jerome Zlatko and Linda that I quite fancied but by the time I saw it there were only seconds before the start of the show.
B&W...sounds like 1981ish to me, perhaps shot in the Tiergarten in Berlin (wild guess, taken by Monique or Turbett) or of it's color it might be in Australia in 1982
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: nice one! which poster was that Chris?
B&W...sounds like 1981ish to me, perhaps shot in the Tiergarten in Berlin (wild guess, taken by Monique or Turbett) or of it's color it might be in Australia in 1982
Yeah - sounds like the image used for the Le Parc promo.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: nice one! which poster was that Chris?
It's B&W and from around 1981/82 I'd say. Nice photo. Could well be one of Monique's.
24db

Post by 24db »

Ah...I bought some of those....er 6 or 7? including the famous pic of TD with the Zeiss projector at a German Planetarium. A3?
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote: including the famous pic of TD with the Zeiss projector at a German Planetarium. A3?
Yes saw that one. Very nice.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: including the famous pic of TD with the Zeiss projector at a German Planetarium. A3?
Yes saw that one. Very nice.
that's one of the items I'll be putting on eBay...I have a spare copy
TangFanIRL

Post by TangFanIRL »

24db wrote:Ah...I bought some of those....er 6 or 7? including the famous pic of TD with the Zeiss projector at a German Planetarium. A3?
I also bought 4 prints from the selection available. Andy caught me on camera deciding which to buy! The ones I got were also from the EF/JS/CF lineup.
24db

Post by 24db »

TangFanIRL wrote:
24db wrote:Ah...I bought some of those....er 6 or 7? including the famous pic of TD with the Zeiss projector at a German Planetarium. A3?
I also bought 4 prints from the selection available. Andy caught me on camera deciding which to buy! The ones I got were also from the EF/JS/CF lineup.
I should have bought more I think
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
I should have bought more I think
Me too.

Sadly time was short.

Not too upset though because it was an awesome night