einsturzende neubauten

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

einsturzende neubauten

Post by 24db »

Just bought Einsturzende Neubauten's new album, Alles Wieder. Offen...good stuff, although the ALL German lyrics/vocals are a challenge :D

Any of you lot listen to them, or can perhaps recommend some albums from their backcatalogue?
Last edited by 24db on Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pertou

Re: einsturzende neubauten

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:Just bought Einsturzende Neubauten's new album, Alles Wieder. Off...good stuff, although the ALL German lyrics/vocals are a challenge :D

Any of you lot listen to them, or can perhaps recommend some of their albums from their backcatalogue?
I only have a cassette I recorded from Swedish FM radio in 2005, I guess, from The Perpetuum Mobile Tour. Very good stuff, and great songs.
Last edited by Pertou on Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:Just bought Einsturzende Neubauten's new album, Alles Wieder. Off...good stuff, although the ALL German lyrics/vocals are a challenge :D

Any of you lot listen to them, or can perhaps recommend some of their albums from their backcatalogue?
I only have a cassette I recorded from Swedish FM radio in 2005, I guess, from The Perpetual Mobile Tour. Very good stuff, and great songs.
I'll have to track it down mate...cheers
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:

I only have a cassette I recorded from Swedish FM radio in 2005, I guess, from The Perpetual Mobile Tour. Very good stuff, and great songs.
I'll have to track it down mate...cheers
I might be able to convert it to cdr. :idea:
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Any of you lot listen to them, or can perhaps recommend some albums from their backcatalogue?
Blixa!!

I listened to them up to about 92/93 ish. The one with the horse taking a leak on the cover I do recall being their best ie. their most structured. The previous releases were a tad too "industrial" for me (in the true sense of the term - chainsaws, banging cans, peeing on a microphone, etc.)

Saw them live on that tour. Yikes.
24db

Post by 24db »

Beaubourg wrote:

Blixa!!

I listened to them up to about 92/93 ish. The one with the horse taking a leak on the cover I do recall being their best ie. their most structured. The previous releases were a tad too "industrial" for me (in the true sense of the term - chainsaws, banging cans, peeing on a microphone, etc.)

just saw that album cover :)

I bought the latest album,...it surprised me as I was expecting Industrial hell...and got something totally different :)
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

24db wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:

Blixa!!

I bought the latest album,...it surprised me as I was expecting Industrial hell...and got something totally different :)
If you like video, there's quite a good DVD of theirs out there (ironically filmed at the Palast der Republik from a few years ago) that is actually quite enjoyable. (It's also a free download if you're a Netflix customer.)
24db

Post by 24db »

Beaubourg wrote:
24db wrote:
Beaubourg wrote: Blixa!!

If you like video, there's quite a good DVD of theirs out there (ironically filmed at the Palast der Republik from a few years ago) that is actually quite enjoyable. (It's also a free download if you're a Netflix customer.)
thanks, I might go for the DVD later, I need to checkout more of their albums first I think