DIETS

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

hansx wrote:
bigmoog wrote:thanks....the main problem for me..is cutting down on WIne and Beer....all those hidden calories.....plus...I must stop eating curries :arrow:
And did you loose a lot of weight yet?
You could to move a bit more. I jog three times a week and lost 6 kilo's this year without any other diet. :lol:

I have lost nearly a stone :D

move a bit more?????..... I get out of bed, thats enough for me :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I need to lose weight this year, but dieting alone doesn't seem to work. My main difficulty is not being able to exercise, because of my back and leg problems. The best I can hope for, is not to put any more weight on!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
hansx

Post by hansx »

Hobo wrote:I need to lose weight this year, but dieting alone doesn't seem to work. My main difficulty is not being able to exercise, because of my back and leg problems. The best I can hope for, is not to put any more weight on!
This year? that could be a problem as it is almost 1 jan. You can try to walk, and I don't mean jogging then. Even with normal walking for half an hour every day you lose calories. And that combined with less food could be working.
Bigmoog wrote:I have lost nearly a stone Very Happy

move a bit more?????..... I get out of bed, thats enough for me
Yeah, you know, the one foot before the other. :lol:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

hansx wrote:
Hobo wrote:I need to lose weight this year, but dieting alone doesn't seem to work. My main difficulty is not being able to exercise, because of my back and leg problems. The best I can hope for, is not to put any more weight on!
This year? that could be a problem as it is almost 1 jan. You can try to walk, and I don't mean jogging then. Even with normal walking for half an hour every day you lose calories. And that combined with less food could be working.
I did of course mean over the coming year and I do a fair bit of walking Hans. Over the past few weeks I have been unwell and my food intake has dropped drastically. I have however been taking on more fluids (non-alcoholic) and I have become quite bloated and my weight is beginning to INCREASE! :(
hansx

Post by hansx »

Hobo wrote:
hansx wrote:
I did of course mean over the coming year and I do a fair bit of walking Hans. Over the past few weeks I have been unwell and my food intake has dropped drastically. I have however been taking on more fluids (non-alcoholic) and I have become quite bloated and my weight is beginning to INCREASE! :(
sounds like a case fpr a docter to me. :(
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

hansx wrote:
Hobo wrote:
hansx wrote: This year? that could be a problem as it is almost 1 jan. You can try to walk, and I don't mean jogging then. Even with normal walking for half an hour every day you lose calories. And that combined with less food could be working.
sounds like a case fpr a docter to me. :(
Not this time. I spend more time in waiting rooms, than in my own house! Consequently, I only go now, if it's serious.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Same here Mick,im finding it very difficult to control the weight this last year,now around the 17 stone mark and find it impossible to exercise and almost as impossible to diet :oops:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:

Same here Mick,im finding it very difficult to control the weight this last year,now around the 17 stone mark and find it impossible to exercise and almost as impossible to diet :oops:
he, it is all between the two ears. Throw away all the candies and chips and that sort of thing. And very important, begin moving. :lol:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

he, it is all between the two ears. Throw away all the candies and chips and that sort of thing. And very important, begin moving. :lol:
Easy for you to say!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Thats the problem,i cant move :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

Think we should start a Tangerine Dream fitness & Diet thread, mind you Eastgate don't do us much of a favour by having us slumped in front of the computer waiting for one night in space download for 4 days ! :roll: :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Think we should start a Tangerine Dream fitness & Diet thread, mind you Eastgate don't do us much of a favour by having us slumped in front of the computer waiting for one night in space download for 4 days ! :roll: :wink:
I can see it now........."Views From A Red Train" (Carrot & Celery remix) :arrow:
hansx

Post by hansx »

Hobo wrote:
hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Easy for you to say!
of course. I know that my statement is not always true. But in a lot of cases it is. Will and discipline are two important things. And that is simething not all people have. Me neither, at least not always. :lol:
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:Think we should start a Tangerine Dream fitness & Diet thread, mind you Eastgate don't do us much of a favour by having us slumped in front of the computer waiting for one night in space download for 4 days ! :roll: :wink:
I can see it now........."Views From A Red Train" (Carrot & Celery remix) :arrow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

During my single years I was practically veggie (although the alcohol consumption was reasonable, if not up to your standards ! and lost loads of weight, getting back to the weight I was in my late teens (10 3/4 stone)

I married, stopped boozing overnight and despite plenty of "excersise :wink: " I began to put on weight.

Now I have a little back and knee trouble, my weight has ballooned and I have the usual blood pressure and snoring problems associated with being over-weight. Sitting at this damn thing too long doesn't help either! I'm now at least 14 stone and feel it!

As for diets? It was all to do with a low fat one, spoiling my self with sweets, marmalade on toast, curries/chinese and beer/wine only at weekends. I never smoked and now rarely drink (can't afford to).

What a miserable b***er I am...

(watching the '73 Led Zep performance last night at least I don't feel too bad as at least Mr Plant has thickened out a bit since then)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

At 14 stone you are fighting fit Dave,i have not been that weight since i was about 21 ! :wink:

p/s I just ate a huge family bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk :shock: could not resist it :oops: :arrow: