DIETS

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

alipaul wrote:
24db wrote:Personally I think we should enjoy whatever we like...life is way too short anyway
Too bloody right :wink:
My Grandfather did, and he outlived everyone in his generation. :wink:
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

My great grandfather lived till he was 101.......He was a Bristolian (St Anne's) worked on the railways till he was 70 and he had his cider and whiskey everyday :arrow: He outlived his son(my grandfather) by 59 years.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:My great grandfather lived till he was 101.......He was a Bristolian (St Anne's) worked on the railways till he was 70 and he had his cider and whiskey everyday :arrow: He outlived his son(my grandfather) by 59 years.
My nan is alive and in her 80s and my grandad lived till 90s and he smoked every day,had full fat cream in his milk,cheese,butter. BUT everything they ate was fresh, they lived in the country most of their lives and grew the own veg, very rarely ate sweets,processed food....I really think that has something to do with it.

I doubt I will live to a decent age as I dont eat well, I live in London, travel on the underground everyday, get stressed and to top it all my dad died in his 30s due to a heart attack so things are not too rosey
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

I do 90% of my shopping at the local farm shop no processed food in there.
Funny cut my food bill by about 15% and produces less waste and it's only a mile down the road so reduced my carbon footprint.
Just become an owner of an allotment, will be playing TD to my Veg !!!! :shock:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

alipaul wrote:I do 90% of my shopping at the local farm shop no processed food in there.
Funny cut my food bill by about 15% and produces less waste and it's only a mile down the road so reduced my carbon footprint.
Just become an owner of an allotment, will be playing TD to my Veg !!!! :shock:
You cant beat the fresh farm produce Darren............quality food all round and good to eat :P
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I must stop eating.........im now 17 stone and look like Helmut Cole :oops: ...
This incapacity is not good........a dietary change is a must :idea: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

Keep eating them garlic cloves in chilli oil mate - that's shift the weight ! all in one go :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Keep eating them garlic cloves in chilli oil mate - that's shift the weight ! all in one go :lol:
Mrs is playing hell me with me about these cloves Tim........i ate four yesterday evening with sardine sandwiches.....i'll make no further comment :oops:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:Keep eating them garlic cloves in chilli oil mate - that's shift the weight ! all in one go :lol:
Mrs is playing hell me with me about these cloves Tim........i ate four yesterday evening with sardine sandwiches.....i'll make no further comment :oops:
Garlic and Sardines - my favourite ! no wonder the mrs had a go ! :lol:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I love garlic but never thought of eating it in a sandwich :?: :arrow:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

timer wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Can you repeat that :wink:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Post by timer »

Can you repeat that :wink:[/quote]

Definately not ! the thought of it !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Can you repeat that :wink:
Definately not ! the thought of it ![/quote]

Tim

Glenryck pilchards and a couple of garlic cloves finely chopped in a sandwich is pure heaven mate..........but it dont do much for romance :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:Can you repeat that :wink:
Definately not ! the thought of it !
Tim

Glenryck pilchards and a couple of garlic cloves finely chopped in a sandwich is pure heaven mate..........but it dont do much for romance :wink:[/quote]

Sorry mate but you wont convince me that this is nice it sounds absolutely discusting
hansx

Post by hansx »

bigmoog wrote:thanks....the main problem for me..is cutting down on WIne and Beer....all those hidden calories.....plus...I must stop eating curries :arrow:
And did you loose a lot of weight yet?
You could to move a bit more. I jog three times a week and lost 6 kilo's this year without any other diet. :lol: