Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...)
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
bigmoog wrote:
VITN has been resurrected by Michael.....its back on line


best wishes M, glad to hear you are OK :D


ah...top geezer!!!

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:16 am
Posts: 1979
Location: Banbury
bigmoog wrote:
VITN has been resurrected by Michael.....its back on line


best wishes M, glad to hear you are OK :D


Great news :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
Hyperboreauk wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
VITN has been resurrected by Michael.....its back on line


best wishes M, glad to hear you are OK :D


Great news :D


That is indeed great news.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
Thank goodness.


All credit to Michael and a very big thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 2:22 am
Posts: 3093
Location: THE QUANTUM YEARS
That good new it’s back online. :wink:






:!: :arrow:

_________________
Image
https://twitter.com/laserdiscdream
https://plus.google.com/113176733764779995609
http://laserdiscdream.livejournal.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:28 pm
Posts: 288
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Yea! :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:37 pm
Posts: 184
Location: Oslo, Norway
Thank heavens!
I've felt so helpless without VitN. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Long Live VITN :D :D :D 8) 8) :D :D

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:28 pm
Posts: 2776
Location: Brixton, London
Great news indeed. Thanks for your hard work Michael - and I hope your health is back to full strength.

_________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
I was very happy to hear this news, the best website out there and has been very informative for me as I try and rebuild my collection.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
cantosis wrote:
I was very happy to hear this news, the best website out there and has been very informative for me as I try and rebuild my collection.


Did you have to re register Matthew?? Sorry for being nosey.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
sparrow wrote:
cantosis wrote:
I was very happy to hear this news, the best website out there and has been very informative for me as I try and rebuild my collection.


Did you have to re register Matthew?? Sorry for being nosey.


no worries, yeh I did, i asked for my account to be clsoed in a moment of madness. I missed the forum though so im back


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:54 am
Posts: 7393
Location: Scotland
cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote:
cantosis wrote:
I was very happy to hear this news, the best website out there and has been very informative for me as I try and rebuild my collection.


Did you have to re register Matthew?? Sorry for being nosey.


no worries, yeh I did, i asked for my account to be clsoed in a moment of madness. I missed the forum though so im back


Nice one...good to see you back :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:28 pm
Posts: 2776
Location: Brixton, London
sparrow wrote:
cantosis wrote:
sparrow wrote:
cantosis wrote:
I was very happy to hear this news, the best website out there and has been very informative for me as I try and rebuild my collection.


Did you have to re register Matthew?? Sorry for being nosey.


no worries, yeh I did, i asked for my account to be clsoed in a moment of madness. I missed the forum though so im back


Nice one...good to see you back :D

Ditto... I saw no reason for your departure in the first place...

_________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:25 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:16 pm
Posts: 50
Any knowledge about how Michael is doing? VITN was last updated sometime last year, and I was wondering if something came up again. I've been somewhat out of the loop, so I'm not sure if I missed this in a more recent thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD Fan Portfolio (What fans read, work, suffer & love...) All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11 [ 151 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage