VOICES IN THE NET : RIP

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Pertou »

can I have the final word? errr... One Night In Space?
timer

Post by timer »

Pertou wrote:can I have the final word? errr... One Night In Space?
Bloody fantastic JP
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

timer wrote:
Pertou wrote:can I have the final word? errr... One Night In Space?
Bloody fantastic JP
Haha! I meant it! I WANT the final word :D :wink: !
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

im keeping my mouth shut in future when td related news comes my way.
...The wise.....are silent.....
JD

Post by JD »

bigmoog wrote:im keeping my mouth shut in future when td related news comes my way.
why ...none of this was aimed at you ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

bigmoog wrote:im keeping my mouth shut in future when td related news comes my way.
Don't shoot the messenger! (If people wants to flame, they'll flame, no matter the cause)...
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

It's a sad loss and I for one will miss VITN greatly. I have used this TD resource for a number of years and would like to thank Michael for all his hard work and wish him all the very best for the future.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Although there has been a bit of bad blood on here I think it is only because as TD fans we care about TD related things. It is a shame he is closing it down and as I said before I dont really understand why he cant keep it active even if he does not want to update it anymore, maybe he will have a change of heart over time.

I think if he reads this topic he might have a change of heart as I doubt he realises how much his site means to the majority of TD fans.

While its fine to show passion and put your points of view across, lets not forget that we all share the same thing in common, we are all TD fans and we are all gutted he is taking it offline. Lets try and not take it to a personal level as otherwise we are just going to bring darkness to this forum and as a TD fan I would hate to see that.
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

I can only agree, cantosis.

I will always adore the great work Michael put into his website. I can't express how much VITN meant to me as THE ressource about TD's extensive back catalogue.

:( It's a sad day to see this site being closed down, but I respect Michael's decision and I just say "thank you very much" once again. You helped me A LOT in collecting TD's records during all these years.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I think we all agree that VITN was an invaluable TD resource and we would all wish to see it continue in some form. It's demise has reminded me that I always thought it strange that TDI and now Eastgate don't maintain this sort of archive. IMO, it's more than just an archive, it's an integral part of TD's heritage and I'd have thought Eastgate would want to keep it going (just thinking out loud).
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Sorry too hear that Well Be Miss. :(

:!: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

This is very sad news indeed,i would like to thank Micheal for all the hard work he has put into this project over the years,a really outstanding site for the TD fan :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I always reffered to Michael's site before buying a lot of bootlegs. I will sorely miss it. It was THE best 'other' TD site.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

Agreed this was a great site it will be sorely missed. :(
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

It was an excellent site for finding out: what is rare, seeing the different covers of an album, what is on the trees and leaves, and where different versions or rereleases of a track are on different albums.....
Last edited by Desert_Voyager on Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”