Tom Middleton Live

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Tom Middleton Live

Post by cantosis »

To celebrate the launch of Lifetracks, Tom Middleton will be performing at The Big Chill House on Thursday 18th October.

Following the recent crowd-wowing NFT shows at the BFI and the Saturday night special remixed uptempo set for this years Big Chill festival, Tom is back at home at The Big Chill House to celebrate the launch of his debut solo album ‘Lifetracks’ on Big Chill Recordings.

With some stunning reviews and amazing feedback from the three live performances, this is another opportunity to see the very special AV set.

Tom has also invited his favourite producer Jon Hopkins to come and DJ too (and with any luck spin some more of his incredible new tracks!). Jon has just finished working on a new King Creosote LP and has been in the studio with Tom's other favourite producer Brian Eno collaborating on the forthcoming Coldplay album.

Full line-up on the night is:

Lifetracks AV set with Tom Middleton plus friends:
Chris Taylor (The Bays) Bass
Andy Gangadeen (The Bays) Drums
Tom Szirtes (Shur-i-kan) Keys
Ben Mason (Red Dog) on Visuals

Plus special guest DJ Jon Hopkins

Oh, and it's highly likely that Tom will also be playing a little ‘crazy covers’ selection when the red wine kicks in!

TOM MIDDLETON ‘LIFETRACKS’ ALBUM LAUNCH
@ THE BIG CHILL HOUSE
THURSDAY 18TH OCTOBER 2007
8pm - 1am
free!
24db

Post by 24db »

Good venue...but the music isn't even remotely interesting for me
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I would love to have seen this. I think the new album is superb (and love the GC stuff as you know...)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

billythefish wrote:I would love to have seen this. I think the new album is superb (and love the GC stuff as you know...)
Yeh Lifetracks is his best album since the GC stuff. I work in Kings Cross so popped over last night, the venue told me it holds 350 people but I think a lot more people turned up, I didnt really feel like hanging about to be told the venue is full. Shame as I had my 76:14 and Blood Money covers I would have loved to get Tom to sign ;(.