COTSWOLD FAN MEET SUMMER 2008

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

COTSWOLD FAN MEET SUMMER 2008

Post by prophetfive »

Venue - REDESDALE ARMS HOTEL - Moreton In Marsh, Gloucestershire. (subject to confirmation). Anybody fancy a meet up with guaranteed GREAT FOOD AND DRINK, A CORDIAL ATMOSPHERE, and free canoes, if it starts raining :wink: :wink: Any takers. Thanks, that's Gary, Iris and Linda for starters. 8) 8) :arrow:
epsilon75

Re: COTSWOLD FAN MEET SUMMER 2008

Post by epsilon75 »

prophetfive wrote:Venue - REDESDALE ARMS HOTEL - Moreton In Marsh, Gloucestershire. (subject to confirmation). Anybody fancy a meet up with guaranteed GREAT FOOD AND DRINK, A CORDIAL ATMOSPHERE, and free canoes, if it starts raining :wink: :wink: Any takers. Thanks, that's Gary, Iris and Linda for starters. 8) 8) :arrow:
Count Julie @ myself in Ron 8) :arrow: Just hope the OP dont spoil it :wink:
Janus

Post by Janus »

Thats a big yes from me! If I start walking now I should arrive just in time :wink:
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
timer

Post by timer »

Janus wrote:Thats a big yes from me! If I start walking now I should arrive just in time :wink:
If you don't get lost on the way ! :D

Count us in. 8)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Sounds great. If I can juggle work and family commitments and health permitting, I would love to attend! :D
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Come on Mick you ve been missed at the meets
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:Sounds great. If I can juggle work and family commitments and health permitting, I would love to attend! :D
Mick it would be great to see you there mate............here's hoping you can do it this time :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Thanks guys. To be honest, I've been a bit depressed about missing the Cardiff meet and Frankfurt. It's great that everyone provides photos and reviews, but it hurts not being there. I'll do my best to attend the next London meet, the proposed Cotswold meet and I believe there is one pencilled in for County Donegal as well. :D 8)
timer

Post by timer »

And Japan ! :lol:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

timer wrote:And Japan ! :lol:
A bit out of my price league I'm afraid Tim.
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:Thanks guys. To be honest, I've been a bit depressed about missing the Cardiff meet and Frankfurt. It's great that everyone provides photos and reviews, but it hurts not being there. I'll do my best to attend the next London meet, the proposed Cotswold meet and I believe there is one pencilled in for County Donegal as well. :D 8)
Come on down mate, I'm sure we'd help with costs/accomadation or transport if we can.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:Thanks guys. To be honest, I've been a bit depressed about missing the Cardiff meet and Frankfurt. It's great that everyone provides photos and reviews, but it hurts not being there. I'll do my best to attend the next London meet, the proposed Cotswold meet and I believe there is one pencilled in for County Donegal as well. :D 8)
Come on down mate, I'm sure we'd help with costs/accomadation or transport if we can.
It sure would be good to meet up with everybody again. If it could be combined with a TD gig, then so much the better! :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TD in Ireland would me most welcome 8) :D :idea: :idea:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Janus wrote:Thats a big yes from me! If I start walking now I should arrive just in time :wink:
Not with your sense of direction........... sorry chris couldn't resist it mate :wink:
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
prophetfive

Re: COTSWOLD FAN MEET SUMMER 2008

Post by prophetfive »

epsilon75 wrote:
prophetfive wrote:Venue - REDESDALE ARMS HOTEL - Moreton In Marsh, Gloucestershire. (subject to confirmation). Anybody fancy a meet up with guaranteed GREAT FOOD AND DRINK, A CORDIAL ATMOSPHERE, and free canoes, if it starts raining :wink: :wink: Any takers. Thanks, that's Gary, Iris and Linda for starters. 8) 8) :arrow:
Count Julie @ myself in Ron 8) :arrow: Just hope the OP dont spoil it :wink:
:D :D OK Col. I've marked this one 'work in progress', and, me and Deb will do our homework/speak to the hotel owner tomorrow. Did you say your op. was in March, as I'm thinking possibly towards the end of May (before the town is overrun with tourists). looks like there's already plenty of interest, judging by the other posts. 8) 8) :wink: :arrow: