The 40th anniversary; The Results ON LINE NOW!

la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

Congratulations for the words of everyone,and the work of Andy
It's very pleasant to read comments of Bianca.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

la sagesse du destin wrote:Congratulations for the words of everyone,and the work of Andy
It's very pleasant to read comments of Bianca.

Charles
Excellent Andy many thanks for all your hard work on this.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

I've just started reading this and I'm thoroughly enjoying everybody's views. My only gripe is, it seems a shame that more of these fans aren't active on this forum. There are a lot of interesting opinions out there and this forum would be richer if they were aired here, on a more regular basis.

Hats off to Andy, for the dedication and time taken to produce a very valuable resource for all TD fans!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Janus

Post by Janus »

Andy, hats off to you sir! What a truly great project, tribute and documentation to mark TD''s anniversary. A wonderful read and insight to say the very least. Thanks for all of your time & the devotion you put into this to pull it off. Top Stuff,!!. :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
redziller

Post by redziller »

Inded - I echo the above sentiments - there ought to be a Knighthood for Services to TD
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
24db

Post by 24db »

redziller wrote:Inded - I echo the above sentiments - there ought to be a Knighthood for Services to TD
er...steady ;) Cheers Peter
24db

Post by 24db »

Janus wrote:Andy, hats off to you sir! What a truly great project, tribute and documentation to mark TD''s anniversary. A wonderful read and insight to say the very least. Thanks for all of your time & the devotion you put into this to pull it off. Top Stuff,!!. :D
NP Chris, but...without the input of all the TD fans that replied I'd only have questions.
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:I've just started reading this and I'm thoroughly enjoying everybody's views. My only gripe is, it seems a shame that more of these fans aren't active on this forum. There are a lot of interesting opinions out there and this forum would be richer if they were aired here, on a more regular basis.

Hats off to Andy, for the dedication and time taken to produce a very valuable resource for all TD fans!
Forums are niche places, some like them, some never see the point, some loathe them...divide that niche into 3 or 4 smaller (and smaller) forums and I'm amazed anybody posts at all.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:I've just started reading this and I'm thoroughly enjoying everybody's views. My only gripe is, it seems a shame that more of these fans aren't active on this forum. There are a lot of interesting opinions out there and this forum would be richer if they were aired here, on a more regular basis.

Forums are niche places, some like them, some never see the point, some loathe them...divide that niche into 3 or 4 smaller (and smaller) forums and I'm amazed anybody posts at all.
I understand some people are reticent. After all, it was Mrs. Hobo who actually enlisted me on the forum. I thought I didn't have anything to say, but as you've all discovered, I have rather too much to say! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:

I understand some people are reticent. After all, it was Mrs. Hobo who actually enlisted me on the forum. I thought I didn't have anything to say, but as you've all discovered, I have rather too much to say! :wink:
cheers Mrs Hobo (unusual name!) ;)
timer

Post by timer »

Well done Andy, I know what im doing this evening !.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Great stuff Andy :D a very interesting project with a lot of work involved..

Well done 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D

superb work andy

bm leaves forum to read :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

some very, very interesting comments :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....