Portable Mini Disc Players
19%
Portable Compact Disc Players
25%
Portable Ipod & MP3 Players
56%

Total votes: 16

Laserdisc Dream
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Wow is that the latest newer MD Player. :?:

It Looks Cool. 8)

:!: :arrow:
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

At home I use CDs and SACDs.

I also have an iPod Shuffle 512MB + Sennheiser PX 200 headphones for outdoor use. I use AAC or MP3 files of 192 kbps. That's a good compromise between the filesize and sound quality. Outdoor use doesn't really ask for perfect sound as the listening environment is compromised too (traffic noise, wind, birds singing etc.)

Never had Minidisc.
Laserdisc Dream

RIP Compact Disc

I know this people are not buying CD album any more because Teens kids are using I pod too download off online.
And a lot people is going to my-space site and chat online get ready to good bye Compact Disc
I’m not ready for I pod player I’m inn too Mini Disc and CD player that s all. :roll:

sparrow

Post by sparrow »

CD looks doomed and will probably be very difficult to buy in a very short time. :cry:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Hopefully that's a a fair way off as not everyone as PC's in their homes.
You haven't been reading classic rock by any chance.
There was an article in there about the death of CD and the rebirth of vinyl
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

alipaul wrote:Hopefully that's a a fair way off as not everyone as PC's in their homes.
Yeah I read that article and sad thing is it may be true...I collect vinyl to this day but getting ''new'' albums on vinyl is more expensive and in most cases impossible these days.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

hansx wrote:Is there anybody who has some experience with the Apple Itouch. Plan to replace my Ipod mini in an Itouch. it looks great, but is this also great? :?:
I was looking at these but went for the 160 GB ipod instead look nice but not enough memory for my liking.
Interface almost nearly as good to the iphone

alipaul

Post by alipaul »

sparrow wrote:
alipaul wrote:Hopefully that's a a fair way off as not everyone as PC's in their homes.
Yeah I read that article and sad thing is it may be true...I collect vinyl to this day but getting ''new'' albums on vinyl is more expensive and in most cases impossible these days.
I suppose they will end up expensive similar to japanese pressings

sparrow

Post by sparrow »

alipaul wrote:
sparrow wrote:
I suppose they will end up expensive similar to japanese pressings
Probably but.....I'll still buy them.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

A few days ago, I bought a portable cassette recorder on eBay 8)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Pertou wrote:A few days ago, I bought a portable cassette recorder on eBay 8)
I used to like tapes but soon lost interest after a lot of my older well played ones knackered up. I gave almost all of them away but I do like blanks as I sometimes make compilations for fun and I play the odd cassette now & again. It's a shame good quality tapes ar ehard to come by as you've got to buy the cheaper and low quality ones. And also their more expensive than CDR's thses days. I have a handful of TDK metal tapes and the sound is as good as the source and sometimes even better with a bit of tweaking. My wife claimed all my metal tapes and put Daniel O'donnel on two of them :roll: My tape deck is almost redundant these days but it's nice to know it's there.
Laserdisc Dream

I bought myself other a new Portable Mini-disc Player. :wink: :D 8)

cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:I bought myself other a new Portable Mini-disc Player. :wink: :D 8)

Nice one, I ued to love my mini-disc player . fantastic sound quality but just not convenient.to carry all the discs around and of course there is a lack of original music to buy for them.

Cool little things though
Laserdisc Dream

My Very First CD player

It’s long before was I pod or MP3 player where very popular frying off the bookshelf.
When got my first Compact disc player switch one is the best A Perfect quality Sound
hope really enjoy set a right too listen Mini Disc player I have own my very first Portable CD Player
It belong my late Father he give to me take care of it tell 5 years later it give out it not working.
I let it go So I Throw it away.

That my first CD player that I ever had.

Misterdance

Post by Misterdance »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:My Very First CD player

It’s long before was I pod or MP3 player where very popular frying off the bookshelf.
When got my first Compact disc player switch one is the best A Perfect quality Sound
hope really enjoy set a right too listen Mini Disc player I have own my very first Portable CD Player
It belong my late Father he give to me take care of it tell 5 years later it give out it not working.
I let it go So I Throw it away.

That my first CD player that I ever had.

I can relate towards your nostalgic feelings. But technology is in progress just like the electronic music. I also owned an md portable recordable and a portable cd player. Nowadays I use an mp 3 player. But I still play my vinyl on the turntables, use my old equipment next to the newer technology.

Compare it with the good old sounds of electronic music next to the dance music of nowadays. Something old and something new. Best of both worlds.

Melancholic feelings is what it is .. Nothing wrong with that. And MD and CD? Still okay.

MD
:wink:
Fred-E Skywalker fka Misterdance.

Visit my website: http://www.fredvdwerf.nl