8. What would be your 'Tangerine Dream' come true?

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by bigmoog »

north of thee border :arrow:

anyway. my actual answer to 8 is being wrote now :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

my tangerine dream come true.......actually there isn't really one....I just am extremely fortunate to be a fan and to be alive while TD continue to produce music.

and what music :idea:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:my tangerine dream come true.......actually there isn't really one....I just am extremely fortunate to be a fan and to be alive while TD continue to produce music.

Great answer mate...plain and simple :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:my tangerine dream come true.......actually there isn't really one....I just am extremely fortunate to be a fan and to be alive while TD continue to produce music.

got to agree mate, it wouldn't be the same getting into their music, but with no new music to look forward to
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I Can’t give for the answers right now maybe post it later.

:arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Post by rattymouse »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:I Can’t give for the answers right now maybe post it later.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

rattymouse wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:I Can’t give for the answers right now maybe post it later.

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢
:mrgreen:
24db

Post by 24db »

I can see that these questions are too hard...so I'll delay posting the results until the 50th anniversary in 2017 to give you lot a bit more time ;)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap return

taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap returntaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap return

taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap returntaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap return

taptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptaptap return

oh shizer I hit d.elete and no back up :roll:
Sfearical Sequence

Post by Sfearical Sequence »

Beaubourg wrote:Froese, Franke, Schmoelling seated behind analogue equipment playing my personally selected tracks with Laserium at my neighborhood theater with myself and a few hand-selected members of the forum as my guests - followed of course, by the all-night schmooze fest.

Seriously. That's my dream (TD-wise, that is.) :-)
Hey, you stole my dream! Although I would be happy with either Baumann or Schmoelling in the third seat, but you've otherwise nailed it for me. I like the Laserium bit--nice added touch. I'll add this--a free souvenir CD and/or DVD of the performance.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Sfearical Sequence wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:Froese, Franke, Schmoelling seated behind analogue equipment playing my personally selected tracks with Laserium at my neighborhood theater with myself and a few hand-selected members of the forum as my guests - followed of course, by the all-night schmooze fest.

Hey, you stole my dream! Although I would be happy with either Baumann or Schmoelling in the third seat, but you've otherwise nailed it for me. I like the Laserium bit--nice added touch. I'll add this--a free souvenir CD and/or DVD of the performance.
Where do I sign up!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Sfearical Sequence wrote:

well the lasers are back, who's got Peter's home number? Colin? ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ive got Peter Mandelson's if you're interested :shock: :oops: :arrow:
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Just a few notes from a boring old f@rt

Just to get into EMI's vaults (or CF's, or whomever is relevant) and "obtain" the manor session tapes. Then lovingly remix and remaster them with the best equipment available and release on a 150LP set (or fifty CD set), each disc signed by the band members of the time. Package each with a DVD showing the filming of these albums...

OK, I'll go away now......
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I know someone who has a manor tape(sort of) :arrow: :twisted: but im sworn to secrecy :wink: