TD Fans Zone Myspace live music set

Janus
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD Fans Zone Myspace live music set

Post by Janus »

Hi all,
As a lot of you know the 2 test live show programmes I ran recently from the TDFZ myspace site featuring some new talent and great TD influenced musicians & EM tracks (close to 200 in total were aired!) was a huge success, so much so that I am now doing the show weekly commencing with the programme proper next Saturday 25th August (from 1pm to 5pm -UK Time). I hope those of you who gave your support and tuned in to the two previous sets as well as everyone else will try pop by to the site next week for a listen. Anyone whose interested please use the link below and read the blog announcements and details. All the best Chris.
http://www.myspace.com/tdfanszone
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Sadly, I'll be at work Chris. Good luck!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Janus

Post by Janus »

Hobo wrote:Sadly, I'll be at work Chris. Good luck!
Ok Mick thanks for the wishes. Hope all well mate.
24db

Post by 24db »

Janus wrote:
Btw Chris (hello there!) I'll 'try' and get the voice overs recorded soon (onto Minidisc at first)...but...I've no idea how you get them up onto Myspace. I guess I can at least transfer these to CD and then perhaps Stephen could do the rest. If things are easier then I'll do it myself...but these will be only voice...no music. We'll be altering what you wrote, as Harrison Ford said to George Lucas..."you might be able to write this ************ but you can't say it' ;)....seriously though, I just need to tweak the wording a tad so it reads more smoothly
Janus

Post by Janus »

24db wrote:
Janus wrote:
Btw Chris (hello there!) I'll 'try' and get the voice overs recorded soon (onto Minidisc at first)...but...I've no idea how you get them up onto Myspace. I guess I can at least transfer these to CD and then perhaps Stephen could do the rest. If things are easier then I'll do it myself...but these will be only voice...no music. We'll be altering what you wrote, as Harrison Ford said to George Lucas..."you might be able to write this ************ but you can't say it' ;)....seriously though, I just need to tweak the wording a tad so it reads more smoothly
Thanks Andy much appreciated as you say maybe Stephen has the technology & knowhow for the 2nd bit. Cheers again for the help :D
epsilon75

Re: TD Fans Zone Myspace live music set

Post by epsilon75 »

Janus wrote:Hi all,
As a lot of you know the 2 test live show programmes I ran recently from the TDFZ myspace site featuring some new talent and great TD influenced musicians & EM tracks (close to 200 in total were aired!) was a huge success, so much so that I am now doing the show weekly commencing with the programme proper next Saturday 25th August (from 1pm to 5pm -UK Time). I hope those of you who gave your support and tuned in to the two previous sets as well as everyone else will try pop by to the site next week for a listen. Anyone whose interested please use the link below and read the blog announcements and details. All the best Chris.
http://www.myspace.com/tdfanszone
Good luck with this mate :arrow: I wish you every success 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Janus

Post by Janus »

Cheers for all the support guys. You may want to check (IMHO) the same amazing artist DITHMAR, responsible for the Logos D-edit track recently on the td fans zone myspace site, we have discussed a few more TD related ideas for his talent to expand and he has blown me away with his own latest "white eagle" version which I have added and is playing there now let us know your thoughts 8) :D
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Janus wrote:Cheers for all the support guys. You may want to check (IMHO) the same amazing artist DITHMAR, responsible for the Logos D-edit track recently on the td fans zone myspace site, we have discussed a few more TD related ideas for his talent to expand and he has blown me away with his own latest "white eagle" version which I have added and is playing there now let us know your thoughts 8) :D
This is wonderful. 8)
“There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge.”
Janus

Post by Janus »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Janus wrote:Cheers for all the support guys. You may want to check (IMHO) the same amazing artist DITHMAR, responsible for the Logos D-edit track recently on the td fans zone myspace site, we have discussed a few more TD related ideas for his talent to expand and he has blown me away with his own latest "white eagle" version which I have added and is playing there now let us know your thoughts 8) :D
This is wonderful. 8)
Thanks Jason, just how good is this guy? He discussed with me doing his own White Eagle version no less than 48 hours ago and he comes up with this...talented fellow indeed glad you like it :D
24db

Post by 24db »

Janus wrote:
24db wrote:
Janus wrote: Ok Mick thanks for the wishes. Hope all well mate.
Thanks Andy much appreciated as you say maybe Stephen has the technology & knowhow for the 2nd bit. Cheers again for the help :D
Thanks to Nickie the voice-overs are now complete...over to Stephen :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
This is wonderful. 8)
Ditto :D great stuff
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

its all excellent stuff

Im working on a new solo piece of music, and will issue it to Chris once its finished........... :arrow:
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:
This is wonderful. 8)
Ditto :D great stuff
that logos is one of the bext remixes I have ever heard, really love it.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Yes i agree Matthew,its a very good version...............Dithmar sounds a talented artist 8)
Janus

Post by Janus »

Andy wrote:
Thanks to Nickie the voice-overs are now complete...over to Stephen :)[/quote]

Cheers Andy a big big thank you to Nickie 8) Hopefully as you say Stephen can help now and we'll be set for saturday :D