paying over the odds for music

cantosis
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:
cantosis wrote:
billythefish wrote:Auction ended with buy-it-now... I might have been tempted - but still wait for a cheque from my client :-( That's half the cost of going to Frankfurt after all!

I remember shelling out a load for Mu-Ziq's 'Tango n'Vectif', and Boards of Canada's 'Twoism' for them only to be re-released a few months later at a fraction of the price :roll:
yeh I ended up buying it now. the seller actually has a couple more he is selling(so he told me) so keep an eye out.
Hes going to make a nice little packet then 8)

yup good luck to him.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

billythefish wrote:Auction ended with buy-it-now... I might have been tempted - but still wait for a cheque from my client :-( That's half the cost of going to Frankfurt after all!

I remember shelling out a load for Mu-Ziq's 'Tango n'Vectif', and Boards of Canada's 'Twoism' for them only to be re-released a few months later at a fraction of the price :roll:
he has his last one for sale now.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Global-Communicat ... dZViewItem

definately an album worth owning
24db

Post by 24db »

It's a tad pricey being a music fan mate :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

24db wrote:It's a tad pricey being a music fan mate :)
certainly is, I had to pull out of The Keep bid in the end. hopefully ill get the updated version in frankfurt at a much cheaper price
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I've bid way out of Budget on e bay too many times and on occasions was relieved I was outbid. I do like e bay but some folks are way better off than me. I like to be nosy and see what else high bidders have been buying. :wink:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I Bought some thing on ebay it a Portable Mini Disk Player it Never been use I Need a other player.
So I’ll have 2 of them now.

:D :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢