fans and their views

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

fans and their views

Post by 24db »

have a look at the recent 'comments' on Edgar's guestbook, I bet he loves stuff like this...not!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

493 is well short :? and 495 is well :arrow: scathing :oops: :arrow: :roll:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Pertou

Re: fans and their views

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:have a look at the recent 'comments' on Edgar's guestbook, I bet he loves stuff like this...not!
You mean entry #495?

What a dumb ass. He has an email, too... :?
Last edited by Pertou on Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
24db

Post by 24db »

Pertou wrote:
24db wrote:have a look at the recent 'comments' on Edgar's guestbook, I bet he loves stuff like this...not!
You mean entry #495?

What a dumb ass.
well, hmmm you got to say it's an opinion, even if I don't agree with a word.

I wonder if the geezer realised 'we' can email him ;)...nah that would be out of order :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Email him :twisted: i will leave that to you AK :wink:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db wrote:
Pertou wrote:
You mean entry #495?

What a dumb ass.
well, hmmm you got to say it's an opinion, even if I don't agree with a word.

I wonder if the geezer realised 'we' can email him ;)...nah that would be out of order :)
Opinion? Well yes, but it's not okay to pretend to be a former bander member. It's not my kind of humour, so I said my opinion.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Email him :twisted: i will leave that to you AK :wink:
Nah, abuse doesn't warrant abuse. As we've discussed before mate, fans can go right over the top with their emotions (and I'm not talking about saying that a CD is utter rubbish), I'm talking about so called fans who have called Edgar a b*****d and (rumour has it) sent TD their LPs and CDs all smashed up. It's only music lads
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Of course its only music.........and Edgar's not the only one who's been called a B****** here either,believe me :arrow:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

As soon as he mentioned Al Gore it confirmed to me that the guy was a nut-case. IMHO of course.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

Well, for what it's worth, I've just added my thanks over on there as I'm sure most of you guys have done. I'm sure Edgar is well able to filter these remarks, At least he knows who the Barmy Army are and we love him here anyway, otherwise we wouldn't bother.....
timer

Post by timer »

DSJR wrote:Well, for what it's worth, I've just added my thanks over on there as I'm sure most of you guys have done. I'm sure Edgar is well able to filter these remarks, At least he knows who the Barmy Army are and we love him here anyway, otherwise we wouldn't bother.....
Couldnt have put it better !
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

DSJR wrote:Well, for what it's worth, I've just added my thanks over on there as I'm sure most of you guys have done. I'm sure Edgar is well able to filter these remarks, At least he knows who the Barmy Army are and we love him here anyway, otherwise we wouldn't bother.....
Spot on Dave........could'nt agree more :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

love? steady man! ;)

love the music though ;)
timer

Post by timer »

Why do people have to do this, if you aren't into what TD / EF are doing find another musical interest.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Why do people have to do this, if you aren't into what TD / EF are doing find another musical interest.
There is always a grizzly where TD are concerned :roll: