Fan & concert photo request

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Pertou »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:The Tempodrom ones are exceptionally good,i was amazed when i saw them the first time :arrow:
I agree Colin. Piotr's photos are stunning and should be used in EF's long awaited book.
With Piotr's photos you can count the sweat pearls on TQ's face and the wrinkles on Edgar's! :D
Janus

Post by Janus »

Yes guys totally agree Piotr's photograhic work is stunning. I'm having a few probs trying to save & use from his particular site (I'm a bit of a a internet techno-pleb still I'm afraid on certain aspects of it). Didnt have email for Piotr can anyone help regarding how I can save a couple of the pic etc and use in this regard? thanks fellers
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Janus wrote:Yes guys totally agree Piotr's photograhic work is stunning. I'm having a few probs trying to save & use from his particular site (I'm a bit of a a internet techno-pleb still I'm afraid on certain aspects of it). Didnt have email for Piotr can anyone help regarding how I can save a couple of the pic etc and use in this regard? thanks fellers
check your mail CN.
Janus

Post by Janus »

Thanks Jacob Top man,
first few beers on me in Franfurt mate :wink:
Piotr "Millennium&a

Post by Piotr "Millennium&a »

Hi,
Photos are reminder for all fans TD.
Thank's for good estimate but there are only amateur photos , I must learn a lot else.
Pozdrawiam Piotr "Millennium" Sulkowski
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

[quote="Piotr "Millennium&a"]Hi,
Photos are reminder for all fans TD.
Thank's for good estimate but there are only amateur photos , I must learn a lot else.[/quote]

Well i dont mind if you give me a few photography lessons mate :idea: Preferably on the beach :twisted: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Janus

Post by Janus »

Had a really nice email from another TD fan who actually lives on the Lake Ponchartrain itself (seriously!!) she's going to email me some photo's and I'll post them up as soon as I get them 8)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Janus wrote:Had a really nice email from another TD fan who actually lives on the Lake Ponchartrain itself (seriously!!) she's going to email me some photo's and I'll post them up as soon as I get them 8)
Invite her to join the forum as well Chris. Our female membership have been far too quiet, of late!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Janus

Post by Janus »

Hobo wrote:
Janus wrote:Had a really nice email from another TD fan who actually lives on the Lake Ponchartrain itself (seriously!!) she's going to email me some photo's and I'll post them up as soon as I get them 8)
Invite her to join the forum as well Chris. Our female membership have been far too quiet, of late!
Hi Mick, thats what I'm doing from the myspace fans zone getting a lot more barmy army recruits (male & female) by the truckload everyday 8) :D
timer

Post by timer »

Chris,

We need everyone on the Myspace Fanszone to donate to get a TD Barmy Army tour bus, that way we might get to Japan !.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Chris,

We need everyone on the Myspace Fanszone to donate to get a TD Barmy Army tour bus, that way we might get to Japan !.
I get the feeling it would be a bit like this...but with banana beer replacing the LSD:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electric-Kool-a ... 083&sr=1-1
timer

Post by timer »

Not Banana beer !, if you belch up to 24 hrs after consumtion you get the taste that you've been living with monkeys all your life.
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:Not Banana beer !, if you belch up to 24 hrs after consumtion you get the taste that you've been living with monkeys all your life.
I got the feeling that a few more beers at the hotel and it would be 'primate hour' at the Park Plaza as well ;)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
timer wrote:Not Banana beer !, if you belch up to 24 hrs after consumtion you get the taste that you've been living with monkeys all your life.
I got the feeling that a few more beers at the hotel and it would be 'primate hour' at the Park Plaza as well ;)
I couldnt have drunk another think that night even if it had been free !.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
I couldnt have drunk another think that night even if it had been free !.
I felt exactly like that at the Radisson Tim..........totally knackered :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.