Karl Bartos

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Karl Bartos

Post by 24db »

Karl's website has just had a make-over and as of today has been relaunched:

http://www.karlbartos.com/home.html
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Great stuff

I wonder if he offered Ralf,Florian and Wolfgang to have a look around :wink: :twisted:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Great stuff

I wonder if he offered Ralf,Florian and Wolfgang to have a look around :wink: :twisted:
well, afaik Karl still keeps in contact with Wolfgang ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:

Nice to hear it :wink: its a shame others seem to drift apart after many years of work together :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Nice to hear it :wink: its a shame others seem to drift apart after many years of work together :arrow:
you've got more chance Edgar running Chris Franke's fan club than Florian and Ralf working or (probably) speaking to Karl gain (read his book...it's really funny). Karl saw Florian in a music shop a few years back, with his daughter...Florian saw him and walked out.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I think that absolutely diabolical :roll: :oops: he could have at least spoke to his daughter :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:I think that absolutely diabolical :roll: :oops: he could have at least spoke to his daughter :arrow:
otherway round mate, Florian has a daughter...I'll have to play you that Swedish interview with Karl and Wolfgang...he shows you where the Kling Klang studio is...oh Ralf and Florian must have loved that...not!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ah well.......music does the funniest of things to people,a bit like forums really :mrgreen:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:Ah well.......music does the funniest of things to people,a bit like forums really :mrgreen:
lol...er...yes
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

epsilon75 wrote:Ah well.......music does the funniest of things to people,a bit like forums really :mrgreen:
Interesting point... I spent seven years at Uni with a bunch of 'artists', and my (massively generalising) summary would be that most were hopeless at communicating socially because they were better at expressing themselves in their chosen media.... (or is that the other way around...)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

billythefish wrote:
Interesting point... I spent seven years at Uni with a bunch of 'artists', and my (massively generalising) summary would be that most were hopeless at communicating socially because they were better at expressing themselves in their chosen media.... (or is that the other way around...)
Sounds fine to me mate :wink: