WEBLESS

redziller
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

WEBLESS

Post by redziller »

:cry: it's unbearable - someone but off my right arm - no internet - how did I get so web-dependant - at least postie brought comfort this morning from Eastgate - let me just check my bank balan... doh - I know I'll try another modem, if I don't have the drivers I can downloa - doh!

ngggg
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
epsilon75

Re: WEBLESS

Post by epsilon75 »

redziller wrote::cry: it's unbearable - someone but off my right arm - no internet - how did I get so web-dependant - at least postie brought comfort this morning from Eastgate - let me just check my bank balan... doh - I know I'll try another modem, if I don't have the drivers I can downloa - doh!

ngggg

Sorry to hear that Peter......hope you can get it sorted and the package lessens the blow :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I was off the internet for a month last year because some winner plugged their CB radio into their BT phone point. :roll: I had sever withdrawl. :evil:
24db

Re: WEBLESS

Post by 24db »

redziller wrote::cry: it's unbearable - someone but off my right arm - no internet - how did I get so web-dependant - at least postie brought comfort this morning from Eastgate - let me just check my bank balan... doh - I know I'll try another modem, if I don't have the drivers I can downloa - doh!

ngggg
come back soon mate!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

was off with a problem for three days last year and it nigh on creased me :cry: :cry: and thats just three days :arrow:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

buy an apple mac

or spend all day online using 30,000 quids worth of your employers desktop computa :D :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:buy an apple mac

or spend all day online using 30,000 quids worth of your employers desktop computa :D :D
I wish i were that lucky BM,what a blast 8) :arrow:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

Bad luck Peter - hope you can find a suitable therapy! And hope you're back online soon.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Got myself a MacBook Pro 17".

But regarding being online, I have to force myself to a nearby cafe every morning so that I can focus on work without the temptation to surf...

In fact, to go a step further, I sometimes have my wife take some vital cables so that when I return home, I'm still without the Net.

It's that bad. :shock:
redziller

Post by redziller »

Beaubourg wrote:

Got myself a MacBook Pro 17".

But regarding being online, I have to force myself to a nearby cafe every morning so that I can focus on work without the temptation to surf...

In fact, to go a step further, I sometimes have my wife take some vital cables so that when I return home, I'm still without the Net.

It's that bad. :shock:
You have my dilemma in a nutshell - I can go online at work of course, but how to stop?

Thanks for the words of encouragement however
<style=' voice: geekNasal'>
BM, I do not believe that downgrounding my OS will fix the BT lline
</style>
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

:D

downgrading your OS :oops:

BT?.... wallies
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote::D

BT?.... wallies
I'm on with BT and calling then wallies is a gross understatement. If you want to complain you get shunted through to a call centre in Pakistan where they really couldn't give a monkeys. Had to get the telcom ombudsman involved last time.

BT; brewery + p*ss-up = no chance.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:

BT?.... wallies
I'm on with BT and calling then wallies is a gross understatement. If you want to complain you get shunted through to a call centre in Pakistan where they really couldn't give a monkeys. Had to get the telcom ombudsman involved last time.

Ive been warned off BT by a few people :arrow: needless to say i wont be using their service :arrow:
redziller

Post by redziller »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

BT?.... wallies

Ive been warned off BT by a few people :arrow: needless to say i wont be using their service :arrow:
As it happens they fixed the issue really quickly at the exchange. But the obvious question is how do things get broken at the exchange in the first place.

What irritated me most about this was that although the ISP, madasafish, were OK there's obviously a tension between the ISP and BT where BT get called out because the user has get their set up wrong. I was told I might be liable for a call-out of £140 if this turned out to be my fault. OK for me as I was pretty sure it was the line but hardly fair to expect your average user to "own that knowledge" at they say in meetings these days.

'course then me bleedin' hard drives wobbled. But OK now. Time for a backup!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /