TD POSTCARD EBAY AUCTION - GAME OVER

prophetfive
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

TD POSTCARD EBAY AUCTION - GAME OVER

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D On behalf of Andy and myself can I congratulate the prize winner, and, sincerely thank all those who participated in the spirit of the auction. Ebay, like any auction, is always a gamble. I'm really pleased that this particular gamble paid off, for the TD raffle. Over to you Andy........ :D :D :D :D :wink: :arrow:
Pertou

Re: TD POSTCARD EBAY AUCTION - GAME OVER

Post by Pertou »

prophetfive wrote::D :D On behalf of Andy and myself can I congratulate the prize winner, and, sincerely thank all those who participated in the spirit of the auction. Ebay, like any auction, is always a gamble. I'm really pleased that this particular gamble paid off, for the TD raffle. Over to you Andy........ :D :D :D :D :wink: :arrow:
Brilliant news. I can't donate any money for the two charity organisations now, but it's never too late, I guess.
24db

Post by 24db »

prophetfive wrote::D :D On behalf of Andy and myself can I congratulate the prize winner, and, sincerely thank all those who participated in the spirit of the auction. Ebay, like any auction, is always a gamble. I'm really pleased that this particular gamble paid off, for the TD raffle. Over to you Andy........ :D :D :D :D :wink: :arrow:
Cheers mate, amazingly generous gift...on top of the all the other stuff. £46 will be added to the total. I've got to say without everyone's help this raffle wouldn't been anything like the success it is...thanks Ron and everybody
24db

Post by 24db »

Of course you realise that this means one thing:

My girlfriend will suggest I start selling 'my stuff' on eBay even more :)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D BARMY ARMY/ EASTGATE TEAM EFFORT :!: :D :D AWESOME :D :D , and yes, the other half is hinting at some Ebay sales too :D :D :wink: :arrow:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I actually had my top bid for the postcard at £80 so I will actually send this towards the final fund.

I am trying to rebuild my TD collection and this will be a nice start ;)
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D To be honest I was looking for that "last few minutes two person bid war". If you're happy to donate you're top bid to the the raffle, then you have my sincere thanks. Cheers. :D :D :wink: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

Blimey :)
Janus

Post by Janus »

24db wrote:Blimey :)
Took the words out of my mouth Andy! Wonderful, Many thanks guys :D :D
http://heyzradio.com
For Tim - Always in our thoughts and hearts, the dream remains the same
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

cantosis wrote:I actually had my top bid for the postcard at £80 so I will actually send this towards the final fund.

Very generous Matthew a great boost to the total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Fantastic Ron,thanks very much for the gesture 8) :D :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D And thank you, (again), to Matthew, for his generosity 8) 8) :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

cantosis wrote:I actually had my top bid for the postcard at £80 so I will actually send this towards the final fund.

anything else you're missing?