40th Anniversary

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Well I Hope you guy’s have great time for the 40 anniversary party for Tangerine Dream Music.
!!HAVE FUN!!

:wink: :arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Im sure Frankfurt will be great fun,it should be a celebration of the 40th Anniversary 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

23,000 words and counting, a fantastic response lads!
24db

Post by 24db »

I hope to add some more comments from Countries like Norway and Hong Kong soon
24db

Post by 24db »

somebody suggested this extra question

8. What would be your tangerine dream
dream, come true?
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:somebody suggested this extra question

dream, come true?
I think you know, but I'm a married man! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

dream, come true?
to be invited onto the stage, and play live alongside the greatest band in all ov musick :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:

dream, come true?
to be invited onto the stage, and play live alongside the greatest band in all ov musick :D
I'll C&P that answer in then mate :D
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Happy Birthday Tangerine Dream.
I Said it too soon.

:arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Post by 24db »

1. 40 years after Edgar Froese started the band, what does TD mean to you...'now'?
2. What was the first Tangerine Dream record you bought? where did you buy it, where did you play it and what did you think of it?

3. When & where was the first time you saw the group in concert? How was it for you? Is it still your favourite?

4. When was the last time you saw the group live and how did it compare to that first time?

5. Do you think TD's music has changed you as a person? if so how?

6. If you had to save one TD record for posterity what would it be and why?

7. After 40 years of weird and wonderful press coverage, what do you think TD's real legacy is within electronic music?

***New Question***

8. What would be your 'Tangerine Dream', come true?

You don't have to answer all of the questions, just the ones you want to reply to (you also don't have to tow the party line, just say what 'you' feel..however, if you just want a place to rant please look elsewhere).

*I will cherry pick the best answers and correct any spelling mistakes as I see fit (but I promise not to alter the meaning or content).

Please send ALL of the answers to:

ajking106@gmail.com
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

It Sound like you are guy’s are throwing a good big dinner party for Tangerine Dream.

:arrow:

ピーターAKAレーザーディスク夢

Post by 24db »

23,500 words and counting
24db

Post by 24db »

I'd like as many people as possible to complete it. It would help if you could make your answers longer than a single word or sentence (If they're too short I won't be using them*).

1. 40 years after Edgar Froese started the band, what does TD mean to you...'now'?

2. What was the first Tangerine Dream record you bought? where did you buy it, where did you play it and what did you think of it?

3. When & where was the first time you saw the group in concert? How was it for you? Is it still your favourite?

4. When was the last time you saw the group live and how did it compare to that first time?

7. After 40 years of weird and wonderful press coverage, what do you think TD's real legacy is within electronic music?

***New Question***

You don't have to answer all of the questions, just the ones you want to reply to (you also don't have to tow the party line, just say what 'you' feel..however, if you just want a place to rant please look elsewhere).

*I will cherry pick the best answers and correct any spelling mistakes as I see fit (but I promise not to alter the meaning or content).

ajking106@gmail.com
24db

Post by 24db »

Many thanks to everyone who's responded so far (some of the questions have over 50 fan responses!)...well over 26,000 words and counting. I'm thinking of imposing an early dead line as some of the entries need c&ping into a more readable order (no editing though!)
24db

Post by 24db »

27,000 words received...Three Weeks left:

TD 40th anniversary questionaire...yes I'm banging that drum again ;)

I'd like as many people as possible to complete it and t would help if you could make your answers longer than a single word or sentence (If they're too short I won't be using them*).

***New Question***

ajking106@gmail.com
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Tangerine Dream----------------The Greatest :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.