HEAVY METAL

Pertou
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

HEAVY METAL

Post by Pertou »

Hi there,

What's your your favourite metal bands? Mine are Judas Priest, Opeth, Nevermore, King Diamond, Black Sabbath, Type O Negative, Iced Earth, Mercyful Fate, Dimmu Borgir...
Last edited by Pertou on Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

The list could go on forever but among my faves are

Iron Maiden
Opeth
Metallica
Black Sabbath
Slayer
Sepultura
Megadeth
Rammstein
Scorpions
Helloween
Dream Theater
Judas Priest
System of a Down
AC/DC
Black Crowes
Enslaved
Emperor
My Dying Bride
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

sparrow wrote:The list could go on forever but among my faves are

Iron Maiden
Opeth
Metallica
Black Sabbath
Slayer
Sepultura
Megadeth
Rammstein
Scorpions
Helloween
Dream Theater
Judas Priest
System of a Down
AC/DC
Black Crowes
Enslaved
Emperor
My Dying Bride
Enslaved? I have "Mardraum - Beyond The Within" on LP. Brilliant album!! I also like a band called Borknagar.

What I like about Judas Priest is their versatility, They have have never made the same album twice, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Motorhead and Manowar have, but Judas Priest is really a special band
Last edited by Pertou on Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I have nearly all Enslaved albums. Ben ( sequence c) introduced me to this excellent band. I only play them occasionally as sometimes their just too much. I also prefered when they sung in their native tongue which they seem to have given up.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

sparrow wrote:I have nearly all Enslaved albums. Ben ( sequence c) introduced me to this excellent band. I only play them occasionally as sometimes their just too much. I also prefered when they sung in their native tongue which they seem to have given up.
Blodhemn is horrible, IMHO. I bought it along with MeatLoaf's Dead Ringer, and guess what album I own now, from these two :oops:

This is my post number 666, and will eventually be my last on this forum.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Whatever happened to Static X :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Pertou wrote:
sparrow wrote:I have nearly all Enslaved albums. Ben ( sequence c) introduced me to this excellent band. I only play them occasionally as sometimes their just too much. I also prefered when they sung in their native tongue which they seem to have given up.
Blodhemn is horrible, IMHO. I bought it along with MeatLoaf's Dead Ringer, and guess what album I own now, from these two :oops:

I used to have Dead Ringer.. :oops: I still own Bat out of Hell 1 & 2. I suppose the first was a pretty well produced and bombastic LP for it's time. These days I can't stand Mr. Loafs whining. If you have Iron Maidens 'Number of the Beast' Jacob. Play the title track and make another post and ye shall be saved from eternal damnation in the pits of hell with Beelzebub himself :lol:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

sparrow wrote:
Pertou wrote:

I used to have Dead Ringer.. :oops: I still own Bat out of Hell 1 & 2. I suppose the first was a pretty well produced and bombastic LP for it's time. These days I can't stand Mr. Loafs whining. If you have Iron Maidens 'Number of the Beast' Jacob. Play the title track and make another post and ye shall be saved from eternal damnation in the pits of hell with Beelzebub himself :lol:
I managed to delete one post, in order to reply your request. I now play Iron Maiden's third vinyl record, side two, and must say I still love it. I can hear the hear the hair growing again.

As for Meat Loaf, I really got a thing for seventies album with Mr. Rundgren, although he can be very boring...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I love Rage Against The Machine, guess they are not metal as such. I did like Soundgarden a lot but again they were classed as "Grunge".

When I was a young kid in the 80s I loved Van Halan and Europe :oops:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

cantosis wrote:Europe :oops:
I did delete another of my posts to say how much I love Europe!!!

What are you ashamed of? Wings Of Tomorrow, The Final Countdown and Out of This World are infinite classics IMHO!! :D
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Pertou wrote:

What are you ashamed of? Wings Of Tomorrow, The Final Countdown and Out of This World are infinite classics IMHO!! :D
Yeh I shouldn`t be ashamed really, The Final Countdown was one of the first 7 inch single I brought.

My fave 80s song is Broken Wings by Mr Mr....should I be ashamed of that? :lol:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

cantosis wrote:
Pertou wrote:

Yeh I shouldn`t be ashamed really, The Final Countdown was one of the first 7 inch single I brought.

Sweet! The B-side of The Final Coutdown is called "On Broken Wings" :D :D 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Pertou wrote:
cantosis wrote:
Pertou wrote: I did delete another of my posts to say how much I love Europe!!!

Sweet! The B-side of The Final Coutdown is called "On Broken Wings" :D :D 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
hah really I don`t remember that. have to go on a website now and have a listen just for old times sake.
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Pertou wrote:Talk about aging well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuayFYlM ... ed&search= :D

fantastic, still got all the hair as well :D