To smoke or not to smoke?

sparrow
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by sparrow »

Giving it another go....been a wee while since I seriously tried to quit the weed. Not looking forward to all the shite quiting comes with. But looking forward to the benefits which by far outweigh the difficulty in staying smoke free. 8) :lol: :roll: :twisted: :idea: :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:Giving it another go....been a wee while since I seriously tried to quit the weed. Not looking forward to all the shite quiting comes with. But looking forward to the benefits which by far outweigh the difficulty in staying smoke free. 8) :lol: :roll: :twisted: :idea: :wink:
Very best of luck with it Jon.I do not smoke myself,but i know giving up is not easy.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:Giving it another go....been a wee while since I seriously tried to quit the weed. Not looking forward to all the shite quiting comes with. But looking forward to the benefits which by far outweigh the difficulty in staying smoke free. 8) :lol: :roll: :twisted: :idea: :wink:

John, if you genuinely* stay fag free for 1 ear, I will personally select a rare LP wot you dont have from my extensive archive and send it to ye.

*proof will be ascertained by my experts who I will send up to denny once they have health and safety clearance from that lot in holyrood. :P

good luck mate :idea:
...The wise.....are silent.....
redziller

Post by redziller »

Credit to you for giving it another go!
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I’m glad you give up smoking for good.

:!: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

:cry: :oops: nuff said.. :roll:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

10 days gone by and no Fags.............I feel the urge to spend some money though..CD's & LP's .. :roll: :oops: :D :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

sparrow wrote:10 days gone by and no Fags.............I feel the urge to spend some money though..CD's & LP's .. :roll: :oops: :D :wink:
excellent, you can put the money you saved on :

TD: Atomic V, Chandra II, EF Solo, PPM new CD, the 10cd compilation of compilations......

Other: lots of luvverly Vinyl.........nothing by Genesis or Mr Collins mind. :P
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

sparrow wrote:10 days gone by and no Fags.............I feel the urge to spend some money though..CD's & LP's .. :roll: :oops: :D :wink:
Well done John 8) Keep up the good work :)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Still doing it but sometimes it's a barsteward. :D
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Been 11 weeks weed free now and appart from a dodgy gut feeling good. Not been easy by a long way but as each week ticks by it is great to see what money you can save by not smoking. My wife & I were spending over £100 a week feeding our addiction. :roll:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Well still Smoking a lot Cigars.
This time it’s the slimes from sweisher sweets.

:!: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Thanks Peter for resurecting this thread...been smoke free for 12 weeks and my wife since 10th January..feeling good about this one and as each week passes more & more confident I wont go back to the weed.
dreamerofdreams

Post by dreamerofdreams »

Nice one. Wish I could give it up, but far too much stress at the moment. I wouldn't last an hour :( :(
No trees were harmed in the creation of this post but several trillion electrons were slightly inconvenienced.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

dreamerofdreams wrote:Nice one. Wish I could give it up, but far too much stress at the moment. I wouldn't last an hour :( :(
Been trying to give up for over 25 years...this is the longest I've lasted..saving a fortune too.. 8)